List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Started by glowery at 2006/11/26 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:27PM, Views: 1733, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/27 08:28AM
    Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    heart and soul

Quote patty34: Nick and Phyllis would have to take lessons for their marriage to be any weaker than that train wreck of a marriage he had with Sharon.

WAKE UP! A marriage based on sex and lust cannot and will not last, lessons or not. Nick still has feelings for Sharon or he wouldn't look at Sharon and Jack the way he does. He is so brainwashed by Phyliss he doesn't have any feelings except between his legs where he keeps his brains!

#12   2006/11/27 08:48AM
    glowery

Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

I think Nick is thrilled about the baby, I just don't think it is for the right reasons.

#13   2006/11/27 11:00AM
    heart and soul

Quote patty34: Of course Nick has feelings for Sharon. She is the mother of his son and he spent 10 years of his life with her. I have feelings for my cats too!

MEOWWWW! (claw and scratch) !

#14   2006/11/27 12:23PM
    lestress

Quote patty34: What? Nick is thilled about his daughter. From what I have read and heard he is much happier and more excited about this baby than he ever was with the kids Sharon had.

Oh my what a great compliment for nick!

#15   2006/11/27 12:45PM
    lestress

Quote patty34: Of course Nick has feelings for Sharon. She is the mother of his son and he spent 10 years of his life with her. I have feelings for my cats too!

What a sad commentary.

#16   2006/11/27 12:56PM
    Stoff

I agree totally!!!!

#17   2006/11/27 01:12PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote lestress:

Oh my what a great compliment for nick!

Do you ever think of why Nick is so thrilled? I mean Cassie had only appear to Nick and promise him a daughter but what he probably know is Nick and Phyllis not Nick and his ex-wife. So to him this could be a present from Cassie or definetely a promise becoming true. But in a perfect world it would be Nick and Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 01:20PM
    #18   2006/11/27 01:51PM
    heart and soul

Quote Mona Lisa:

So where did you read and hear this. So you're saying Nick doesn't love Noah, as well as the child that is coming.This doesn't sound like much of a compliment, to Nick. On the show, I do not remember much talking about the baby.

Nick and Phyliass never talk about the baby. They have made no plans for the baby to come. It is just like "well, I'm having a pain. Oh well, its gone let's have sex now" and I will be totaly surprised if the baby doesn't have dents in her little head when she is born. LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list