List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So what happens if the baby is Nick's?

Started by glowery at 2006/11/26 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 04:27PM, Views: 1978, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/26 08:40PM
    So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    glowery

Do you think this will be enough to keep Nick and Phyllis together? I don't. So far Nick has not shown me he is in any way ready to be a Father again.

#2   2006/11/26 09:08PM
    Re: So what happens if the baby is Nick's?
    heart and soul

I don't think Nick is ready or mature enough to be a father. I think he is a father to Noah because Sharon is a good mother to Noah. Nick tries to compete with Sharon. Nick is a little boy in a man's body.

#3   2006/11/26 09:21PM
    glowery

I think Nick was a good Father to both Noah and Cassie and I don't feel he has been in competition with Sharon over parenting. I just think Nick is wanting this baby for all the wrong reasons. It is not going to heal his heart like I think he thinks it is going to.

#4   2006/11/27 03:12AM
    Shys

Nick and sharon were on the same page when it came to noah. They talked about the situations if noah did something bad. I think phyllis and nick would clash on the parenting. Phyllas has no morals and nick seems to try to teach the child right and wrong.

#5   2006/11/27 05:05AM
    kimyla

I am still holding out hope that the baby is Jacks. But in the event is really is Nick's. I don't know that Nick and Phyllis have a strong enough foundation or the glue to hold them together. I don't see Phyllis being patient enough to handle a baby at this point in her life. After the newness wears off, she will hire a nanny and when the baby becomes school age, she will send her off to boarding school.

#6   2006/11/27 06:10AM
    lestress

phyllis had a nanny for Daniel and she was at home all day in a small apartment except, of course, when she wasn't out trying to run people down with an automobile or start fires in motel rooms.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/27 06:11AM
    #7   2006/11/27 06:47AM
    glowery

Quote kimyla: I am still holding out hope that the baby is Jacks. But in the event is really is Nick's. I don't know that Nick and Phyllis have a strong enough foundation or the glue to hold them together. I don't see Phyllis being patient enough to handle a baby at this point in her life. After the newness wears off, she will hire a nanny and when the baby becomes school age, she will send her off to boarding school.

I think for the most part patience comes with age, so we will have to wait and see what happens.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list