List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Guess who is coming to Y&R!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Spoiler: Guess who is coming to Y&R!!

Started by sybil717 at 2008/04/14 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/15 03:50AM, Views: 2162, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/14 05:20PM
    Re: Spoiler: Guess who is coming to Y&R!!
    gommie

Yes he is, I saw this in another thread last week...

#2   2008/04/14 05:32PM
    emmyg1975

It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

I guess the latest rumors of the demise of PHICK is once again "in the can"...the trash can!!!!

#3   2008/04/14 05:38PM
    Eppy

Quote emmyg1975: It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

I guess the latest rumors of the demise of PHICK is once again "in the can"...the trash can!!!!
    The Pope is supposed to visit the US soon! Maybe he could cannonize her as well!

#4   2008/04/14 05:40PM
    ThinLine

I Know ... I just Type there already...and to me I love country music.... Do You?

#5   2008/04/14 05:46PM
    colormebadd

Quote emmyg1975: It was annouced last week that he would be on the show, but it was just released today by SONY that Nick arranges for Trace Adkins to serenade Phyllis on their Anniversary!!!!

Yes how exciting now hopefully they can dance the two step all the way to divorce court.

#6   2008/04/14 05:54PM
    emmyg1975

only in your dreams....

PHICK is not going anywhere anytime soon...and it looks like TPTB are doing alot to highlight their IT couple!!!

#7   2008/04/14 06:00PM
    colormebadd

Quote emmyg1975: only in your dreams....

PHICK is not going anywhere anytime soon...and it looks like TPTB are doing alot to highlight their IT couple!!!

You dream, I'll stay wide awake when it comes to soapland because one minuet your the:
    IT couple today, BS couple tomorrow it's always the same in soapland. Nothing last forever.

#8   2008/04/14 06:01PM
    Eppy

Since you are obviously on the 'inside' please tell us who ARE these PTB who give you all the inside scoop. Name, names please and 'quotes' from all these PTB. And who of TPTB characterize this couple as the IT couple? Certainly you have that inside information. And please don't quote from the rags - we all know these stupid, supposed actor's storyline interviews are contrived - you'd have to be a moron not to know that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/14 06:02PM
    #9   2008/04/14 06:08PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:

Since you are obviously on the 'inside' please tell us who ARE these PTB who give you all the inside scoop. Name, names please and 'quotes' from all these PTB. And who of TPTB characterize this couple as the IT couple? Certainly you have that inside information. And please don't quote from the rags - we all know these stupid, supposed actor's storyline interviews are contrived - you'd have to be a moron not to know that!

LOL LOL ...I think that might be just a might bit too much pressure!! LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list