List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 6015, Replies: 205
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #191   2007/01/10 02:03AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    Shys

When i think of maiden name i think of the name i had from birth. Everyone does what makes them happy, when i said silly i didnt mean any disrespect from it. Just another word for different in my eyes. I have old fashion parents from italy so i guess my ways are in the dark ages. lol I do know alot of people with 2 or 3 kids and they all have different names from different dads so i think its a common way of life now. I do think that if sharon remarried, she would take the new hubbys name.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/10 02:42AM
    #192   2007/01/10 02:37AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    Shys

I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer please tell me... On the tv channel when the nikki character was being interviewed she said she was married 9 times on the show, 3 times to victor. Question is, does anyone know if she changed her name all the times she remarried or did she keep the name newman?

#193   2007/01/10 05:51AM
    Shys

Ok thanks tammers, then her having the newman name wasnt that important to her.

#194   2007/01/10 01:56PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Shys: I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer please tell me... On the tv channel when the nikki character was being interviewed she said she was married 9 times on the show, 3 times to victor. Question is, does anyone know if she changed her name all the times she remarried or did she keep the name newman?

well all I know that her name is Nikki Newman but my take on married name is that the marriage proposal is until death does it part right but divorce is not keeping your marriage vows because you remarried and then it is over so why not make a new promise to your husband and take their last name.

#195   2007/01/11 09:08AM
    Shys

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote Shys: I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer please tell me... On the tv channel when the nikki character was being interviewed she said she was married 9 times on the show, 3 times to victor. Question is, does anyone know if she changed her name all the times she remarried or did she keep the name newman?

well all I know that her name is Nikki Newman but my take on married name is that the marriage proposal is until death does it part right but divorce is not keeping your marriage vows because you remarried and then it is over so why not make a new promise to your husband and take their last name.

Sounds good to me darkfairies..

#196   2007/01/11 10:36AM
    jenjen1

Quote glowery:
    Quote gommie: And that finds us back to square one- 3 Mrs. Newmans- Newman is Sharons legal name, her son's name too..if it bugs Phylass so much maybe she should go back to her other name-whatever it was LAST...

That would be Abbot

o thought she went back to sommers

#197   2007/01/11 10:38AM
    nyaccent

Are you kidding? Phyllis wants the name Newman probably more than she wants Nick....she would never go back to Sommers...

#198   2007/01/11 10:50AM
    jenjen1

no, i thought before she 'married' nick it was sommers

#199   2007/01/11 10:57AM
    suegery

Before she took on the Newman's name illegally because in the state where she lives she's not married to Nick, she was Abbott.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list