List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 6193, Replies: 205
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #161   2007/01/08 11:10AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    lestress

Nikki is becoming more and more disgusting as each day passes. She hit another low mark today with the way she treated JIll after Katherine's revelations to her about Philip.

#162   2007/01/08 11:13AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    suegery

Right, for someone who believes in having her say, Nikki wasn't very tolerant of Jill's understandable need to be angry with Katherine

#163   2007/01/08 11:16AM
    lestress

Not at all, it was the drunken Katherine who was responsible for this debacle and Jill the one who needed sympathy and understanding.

#164   2007/01/08 11:29AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote KeepingItReal: I don't see how anyone can compare Sharon to Phyllis.

Do the math.......Sharon is way ahead of Phyllis and also, this women should of been locked up long time ago for her crimes.

Sharon has shown restraint in her relationship with Jack and the killer/pool boy aka Brad.

All we've ever seen between Phyllis and her boy toy is sex.

Let's Keep it Real. (got my helmet on)

I do agree on one thing Sharon is not compare to Phyllis because even their personality are different. Because I think that Phyllis is always a loud mouth for one and she has no intention of changing but obviously Nick doesn't want classy because he wouldn't be looking elsewhere but stay at home with his wife then maybe he was never went to Brad. But I just don't get it Sharon has the worst relapse in judmental that she can't see what Jack is up to that their could be a possiblity that Brad kill Carmen to protect his secret. For yeah a guy was following him but please Victor ask him or pay him to do that and Brad threat him when people say I am going to kill you that is consider a threat. Now maybe not everyone means it just blowing off some stream and I think sometimes that is what Phyllis is going in an argument with Jack. But can anyone really trust a killer that is not blind by love. Speaking of Phyllis and Sharon not one them is being fit for wings to become an angel or has the reptuation of being a saint. But I said it once and I am going to say it again everyone knows about Phyllis she can't be secret even if she has done something or not but Sharon act like all innocent when she is not and doesn't want to take any responsiblity for her actions and she definetely need to practice what she preach but Sharon intentions was probably right and she can justified it but how do you justified leaving your family and just like Phyllis the damage is done and it doesn't matter about the reason why. In this way she is compare to Phyllis but did I say she was a bad person no I didn't did I say that she was a killer I can't prove it even if she did so I am not saying that. But like Phyllis she has made mistakes too and need to live up to those mistakes and maybe see people who they really are because if she trust Brad or Jack then there is something wrong with her. Would you compare Nick to Brad? Did Nick kill someone? For Brad and Phyllis sins are much greater than Nick and Sharon as far as I know. I agree that Phyllis marriage is not legal to Nick so why she had the name Newman well still Nick is with Phyllis now and they had a child as far as we know because it never said that Jack is the father. But a lot of people doesn't need a last name to be with them and well it is okay for Sharon to have the last Newman now she was married to Nick not Newman, If you know what I am talking about. So once she gets remarried she has to change her name because this is not her maiden name but just a married name.

#165   2007/01/08 11:30AM
    suegery

Jill's reaction to her mother's bombshell was too mild.

Niki can embrace Katherine and hold her hand until doom's day but that won't change the fact that she did what she did.

What kind of person perpetrates a baby switch. A phychotic, repulsive woman.

Jill would be in her rights to throtle her mother and Niki as wel for coddling and empathizing with such a woman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:31AM
    #166   2007/01/08 11:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

Do the math.......Sharon is way ahead of Phyllis and also, this women should of been locked up long time ago for her crimes.

Sharon has shown restraint in her relationship with Jack and the killer/pool boy aka Brad.

I do agree on one thing Sharon is not compare to Phyllis because even their personality are different. Because I think that Phyllis is always a loud mouth for one and she has no intention of changing but obviously Nick doesn't want classy because he wouldn't be looking elsewhere but stay at home with his wife then maybe he was never went to Brad. But I just don't get it Sharon has the worst relapse in judmental that she can't see what Jack is up to that their could be a possiblity that Brad kill Carmen to protect his secret. For yeah a guy was following him but please Victor ask him or pay him to do that and Brad threat him when people say I am going to kill you that is consider a threat. Now maybe not everyone means it just blowing off some stream and I think sometimes that is what Phyllis is going in an argument with Jack. But can anyone really trust a killer that is not blind by love. Speaking of Phyllis and Sharon not one them is being fit for wings to become an angel or has the reptuation of being a saint. But I said it once and I am going to say it again everyone knows about Phyllis she can't be secret even if she has done something or not but Sharon act like all innocent when she is not and doesn't want to take any responsiblity for her actions and she definetely need to practice what she preach but Sharon intentions was probably right and she can justified it but how do you justified leaving your family and just like Phyllis the damage is done and it doesn't matter about the reason why. In this way she is compare to Phyllis but did I say she was a bad person no I didn't did I say that she was a killer I can't prove it even if she did so I am not saying that. But like Phyllis she has made mistakes too and need to live up to those mistakes and maybe see people who they really are because if she trust Brad or Jack then there is something wrong with her. Would you compare Nick to Brad? Did Nick kill someone? For Brad and Phyllis sins are much greater than Nick and Sharon as far as I know. I agree that Phyllis marriage is not legal to Nick so why she had the name Newman well still Nick is with Phyllis now and they had a child as far as we know because it never said that Jack is the father. But a lot of people doesn't need a last name to be with them and well it is okay for Sharon to have the last Newman now she was married to Nick not Newman, If you know what I am talking about. So once she gets remarried she has to change her name because this is not her maiden name but just a married name.

Too long to read.

It all good though

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:38AM
    #167   2007/01/08 11:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote lestress:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote lestress:

Great helmet, keepingitreal!

I agree with everything you said except that I like Brad!!!

Thanks - does that mean I'm in

Brad is nice eye candy but for a pool boy he sure moved his way up. Very ambitious. (He 's one guy I would not want to cross)

Brad is VERY good looking. All those nice muscles. I would like to see him with somebody besides Victoria. He has never been paired with anybody on the show who I thought was worthy of him. Was hoping for he and Sharon but that boat may have sailed.

You are IN and looking might fine I love the camaraderie of the helmets. I like diverse opinions and have respect for everyone's and enjoy hearing all the different takes on the same people and events even if it is different from mine. I often wonder if we are all watching the same show

Thanka, Thanka, Thanka

I too like the diversity and often wonder if we all are watching the same show.

Let the games begin

#168   2007/01/08 11:38AM
    suegery

A person who legally changes their name to their spouses' name at marriage has every right to keep this name even after she/he divorces and remarries.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:39AM
    #169   2007/01/08 11:41AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegery: A person who legally changes their name to their spouses' name at marriage has every right to keep this name even after she/he divorces and remarries.

So very true.

#170   2007/01/08 11:43AM
    suegery

My post about Jill/Katherine.

I guess I shouldn't have posted this in here. But I was
    thinking it followed other posts.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:46AM
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list