List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 6281, Replies: 205
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2007/01/08 02:56AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    Shys

I hope so sue, i didnt like that they put her with jack but i was happy they had sharon with someone during the holidays. Now it looks like jack will hurt her to because he cant get over his feelings for phyllis. I hope they bring someone on the show to hook her up with or nick opens his eyes and see what a fool he has been.

#152   2007/01/08 06:14AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    KeepingItReal

I don't see how anyone can compare Sharon to Phyllis.

Do the math.......Sharon is way ahead of Phyllis and also, this women should of been locked up long time ago for her crimes.

Sharon has shown restraint in her relationship with Jack and the killer/pool boy aka Brad.

All we've ever seen between Phyllis and her boy toy is sex.

Let's Keep it Real. (got my helmet on)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 06:55AM
    #153   2007/01/08 06:35AM
    heart and soul

I think Sharon is to classy for Nick now. why should she stoop to Nick's low level just to satisfy him? Phyliss will put Sharon through He-- if Nick decides to go back to Sharon. I really don't think Sharon will take him back because she knows what hurt it can cause Phyliss.

#154   2007/01/08 07:20AM
    akrigdon

phyllis should put her big girl panties on and deal with it. sharron had just as much right to use the newman name as her. in fact phyllis and nicks marriage isn't even legal so who has more right to use the name? looks like sharon to me.

#155   2007/01/08 07:40AM
    lestress

Quote KeepingItReal: I don't see how anyone can compare Sharon to Phyllis.

Do the math.......Sharon is way ahead of Phyllis and also, this women should of been locked up long time ago for her crimes.

Sharon has shown restraint in her relationship with Jack and the killer/pool boy aka Brad.

Great helmet, keepingitreal!

I agree with everything you said except that I like Brad!!!

#156   2007/01/08 07:44AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote lestress:

Thanks - does that mean I'm in

Brad is nice eye candy but for a pool boy he sure moved his way up. Very ambitious. (He 's one guy I would not want to cross)

#157   2007/01/08 10:16AM
    suegery

Sharon is so sincere such a good grieving mother.

It won't be long now when the dork comes begging back. I so hope she never goes back to him.

#158   2007/01/08 10:59AM
    lestress

Me too, suegery!! He doesn't deserve her. Actually what he deserves is phyllis and looks he has her.....for the time being. But I see a crack in their relationship......

#159   2007/01/08 11:03AM
    lestress

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote lestress:

Thanks - does that mean I'm in

Brad is nice eye candy but for a pool boy he sure moved his way up. Very ambitious. (He 's one guy I would not want to cross)

Brad is VERY good looking. All those nice muscles. I would like to see him with somebody besides Victoria. He has never been paired with anybody on the show who I thought was worthy of him. Was hoping for he and Sharon but that boat may have sailed.

You are IN and looking might fine I love the camaraderie of the helmets. I like diverse opinions and have respect for everyone's and enjoy hearing all the different takes on the same people and events even if it is different from mine. I often wonder if we are all watching the same show

#160   2007/01/08 11:09AM
    suegery

Today Sharon displayed the classy person she is.

After having her former vindictive, nasty mother-in-law, Niki Newman, twist a knife into her heart by bringing up her decease daughter, she handled herself with perfection.

Niki the former stripper with the droopy eyelids could never stand high enough to reach Sharon's level.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 11:10AM
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list