List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 6277, Replies: 205
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2007/01/06 07:21AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    suegery

Lestress exactly what I thougt, thanks.

But some of use are saying that "if Nick pay...." I didn't think this was right.

#142   2007/01/06 07:29AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    suegery

When a woman marries and takes on her spouse's name it is hers regardly of how many more Mrs. there will be after her or how many there were before her.

Sharon is Mrs. Sharon Newman and if this is offensive to Phyllis than let her keep the Abbott name.

In Genoa City she is not legally Mrs. Newman. She should be the one to drop the name Newman. No one had ever told her not to use the name Abbott, have they?

Please, don't tell me its because there was only one Mrs. Abbott at NVP. Please, please....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 07:30AM
    #143   2007/01/06 12:55PM
    Tara

Quote suegery: When a woman marries and takes on her spouse's name it is hers regardly of how many more Mrs. there will be after her or how many there were before her.

Sharon is Mrs. Sharon Newman and if this is offensive to Phyllis than let her keep the Abbott name.

In Genoa City she is not legally Mrs. Newman. She should be the one to drop the name Newman. No one had ever told her not to use the name Abbott, have they?

Please, don't tell me its because there was only one Mrs. Abbott at NVP. Please, please....

You are so right. I agree with your posts on this subject. Remember that the helmet helps as we keep beating our heads against the brick walls...LOL!!!! ha ha

#144   2007/01/06 01:51PM
    suegery

Thanks Tara

#145   2007/01/06 03:11PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Shys: I thought sharon proved she can be trusted alone with brad. The night of the storm she admitted she was wrong by sleepin with brad and wasnt in the right state of mind because of being screwed over and humiliated by her hubby. She admitted she didnt mean to hurt vickie and sorry she did hurt her. For once i would like to hear that brad was at fault to, everyone wants to blame sharon but it does take 2 to tango. I remember brad making a comment to play strip poker with sharon and sharon said no. As far as living at the ranch, she was told she would always be apart of the family and she is welcome there by victor. Its the perfect set up for noah to be close to his father. Well thats just my opinion. Ladies in the helmet club, i may need back up on this one.. LOL

actually I agree you to a point yes Sharon has admit that she was wrong and I don't think those words has come out of Brad mouth becasue it is seems to me that he is getting away with a lot and I am sticking by that wrong is wrong. I really don't care their past because I didn't watch it but Phyllis, Nick, Brad, and Sharon was all at fault for either being homewreckers or cheating. But Victoria doesn't deserve to forgive Brad for being a killer I mean she probably think it is a heroic but when did killing ever become natural as breathing and I think that yes I agree with Brad up to a point it is probably saving Sharon and JT but has been lying to everyone and it is still sitting pretty and I think that he was arrogant to not have come up with something else to save Sharon maybe instead of killing knock them down, outwit them I had read stories about that. And if people didn't think that Brad was at fault then why does it has to be a horrible secret and them covering it up. And as for Sharon I know that the only reason why she has slept with Brad is because she was hurting and I think that Sharon has use her grief and her pain to get what she wants. I don't think that Sharon is classly and I don't think Phyllis is classly. But I think that Sharon is like good girls are bad girls who don't get caught. And Brad is also wrong more than Sharon. Because he wasn't fully faithful to Victoria and it is only the physical stuff that I am talking about it is he said I will love you until I day I die last time I check that is what he needs to say to Victoria. And I don't think it is right that Brad has judge Nick or get up all in his grill because Nick was unfaithful. Hello! If I had a choice either Nick or Brad I choose Nick because unless he kill someone and Sharon might be feeling guilty but she is still getting away with sleeping with Brad. And I think about the house I don't know who pay for it and I am not very wanting to go into details but I am sticking by that Sharon is no longer apart of the family. And it is amazing to me that Nick or Phyllis wasn't there when Sharon at Christmas but Brad has slept with every woman in the room. Actually Sharon is Ms.Sharon Newman and I think that it is wrong for Sharon to think that she is part of the Newman family to an extend. Because I don't certain someone past part of the family regardless of how many children they had. And Sharon probably knew that she has to move that is why she has ask Nick for the house but she shouldn't automatically get it. And maybe I join the helmet club because I think I am very conversial but in my opinion divorce means over you are done it is disopable and without Noah Sharon probably get nothing.

#146   2007/01/06 03:37PM
    suegery

There are many couple who divorce and remains friends, probably the most do.

When there are children in a marriage an amicable relationship between the parents is necessary.

A divorce doens't mean the death of a person. No matter what, there will always be someone or something to remind you that you once loved and became partners.

A bitter divorce is the worst kind and can distroy lives.

As for Sharon she didn't only had a child by Nick but also lost one and the daughter they both loved died. Why can't they remember the past together.

Please let's be realistic.

My helmet is on - just my opinion.

#147   2007/01/06 07:19PM
    rhinehaj

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote Shys: I thought sharon proved she can be trusted alone with brad. The night of the storm she admitted she was wrong by sleepin with brad and wasnt in the right state of mind because of being screwed over and humiliated by her hubby. She admitted she didnt mean to hurt vickie and sorry she did hurt her. For once i would like to hear that brad was at fault to, everyone wants to blame sharon but it does take 2 to tango. I remember brad making a comment to play strip poker with sharon and sharon said no. As far as living at the ranch, she was told she would always be apart of the family and she is welcome there by victor. Its the perfect set up for noah to be close to his father. Well thats just my opinion. Ladies in the helmet club, i may need back up on this one.. LOL

actually I agree you to a point yes Sharon has admit that she was wrong and I don't think those words has come out of Brad mouth becasue it is seems to me that he is getting away with a lot and I am sticking by that wrong is wrong. I really don't care their past because I didn't watch it but Phyllis, Nick, Brad, and Sharon was all at fault for either being homewreckers or cheating. But Victoria doesn't deserve to forgive Brad for being a killer I mean she probably think it is a heroic but when did killing ever become natural as breathing and I think that yes I agree with Brad up to a point it is probably saving Sharon and JT but has been lying to everyone and it is still sitting pretty and I think that he was arrogant to not have come up with something else to save Sharon maybe instead of killing knock them down, outwit them I had read stories about that. And if people didn't think that Brad was at fault then why does it has to be a horrible secret and them covering it up. And as for Sharon I know that the only reason why she has slept with Brad is because she was hurting and I think that Sharon has use her grief and her pain to get what she wants. I don't think that Sharon is classly and I don't think Phyllis is classly. But I think that Sharon is like good girls are bad girls who don't get caught. And Brad is also wrong more than Sharon. Because he wasn't fully faithful to Victoria and it is only the physical stuff that I am talking about it is he said I will love you until I day I die last time I check that is what he needs to say to Victoria. And I don't think it is right that Brad has judge Nick or get up all in his grill because Nick was unfaithful. Hello! If I had a choice either Nick or Brad I choose Nick because unless he kill someone and Sharon might be feeling guilty but she is still getting away with sleeping with Brad. And I think about the house I don't know who pay for it and I am not very wanting to go into details but I am sticking by that Sharon is no longer apart of the family. And it is amazing to me that Nick or Phyllis wasn't there when Sharon at Christmas but Brad has slept with every woman in the room. Actually Sharon is Ms.Sharon Newman and I think that it is wrong for Sharon to think that she is part of the Newman family to an extend. Because I don't certain someone past part of the family regardless of how many children they had. And Sharon probably knew that she has to move that is why she has ask Nick for the house but she shouldn't automatically get it. And maybe I join the helmet club because I think I am very conversial but in my opinion divorce means over you are done it is disopable and without Noah Sharon probably get nothing.

so I guess by your reasoning, Phyliss is not apart of the family either. Because she is clearly not the Mrs. Newman, their marriage aint legal, and she should not be calling herself such. So phyliss tech is in the same boat as Sharon, she just had nick's child?

#148   2007/01/06 09:06PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote suegery: There are many couple who divorce and remains friends, probably the most do.

When there are children in a marriage an amicable relationship between the parents is necessary.

A divorce doens't mean the death of a person. No matter what, there will always be someone or something to remind you that you once loved and became partners.

A bitter divorce is the worst kind and can distroy lives.

As for Sharon she didn't only had a child by Nick but also lost one and the daughter they both loved died. Why can't they remember the past together.

Please let's be realistic.

My helmet is on - just my opinion.

I don't think that will happen for Sharon kept getting emotional and it ask to do with Phyllis and the baby and why would she put herself in that situation by going to Phyllis and Nick house because having a friendship with your ex-husband means also having a frienship with Phyllis also. Unless Phyllis has to leave the house so Sharon and Nick can be friends. Or could it be just not argue in front of Noah because they are trying to make it easy for Noah and I think that they should but give Sharon the house because Noah automatically with his mother. I think that Noah should get to decide maybe Nick doesn't have enough room because of the new baby but I don't like that Sharon automatically decide Noah lives with her. But I do have to say that Sharon has been keeping her emotional under control and dealing with Phyllis and the new baby and everything since Cassie death and well I think that her guys has to take credit for that. And maybe it is good that she is leading on Jack and have someone to talk to. I think that it was a mistake for her to depend on Brad. For I know that she was hurting and well let face it Nick wasn't available even before his affair but how about talking to Dru her best friend someone that is not supposedly dating someone and who she won't be attractive to. But then I can go on about Nick and what he should do or should had done and we will agree. And I never say that divorce is dead but just over because it didn't work out. As for remembering Cassie yes Nick raise her but wasn't his daughter and yes he love her and that was Sharon daughter for things that has to do with the children I can see Nick and Sharon relate to but let not include Phyllis. Because Phyllis is the reason for their divorce or Sharon wanted to believe but still there was warning signs before Phyllis and sometimes it doesn't work out. I never say that she should change her name to Collins. I say that she is Ms.Sharon Newman and I really don't understand Victor point of view because he has been married to Hope where she is where is Victor Jr. Is abby concern part Newman if you know what I mean and not because she is Brad daughter. For I think that the only connection or the only thing that has come from Nick and Sharon marriage is Noah. And I being realistic because to tell everyone the truth this has happen to me and people that I know. And well these are my opinions and the way I call it. But ya shouldn't care about my opinions and ya shouldn't twisted them around. Rhineja I never said anything about Phyllis but yeah their marriage is illegal. But wait it is not legal in GC and I think prove that. Because Nick and Phyllis didn't want to wait until 6 months was over. However Nick and Phyllis are living together in lust or love but it doesn't seem that way and has a daughter until the paternity test said otherwise. But if Phyllis has ask Sharon to change her name at the office or anywhere then yeah that is wrong. I do think that but she hasn't. And I don't think that I am wrong for my opinions however I find my helmet.

#149   2007/01/07 02:42AM
    Shys

The way i see it nick only wanted to rush the marriage because he wanted to be married before the baby was born. Like the judge said, congrates that your preggo but thats no reason to rush into a marriage. I really dont think you have to be married or related to someone to be concidered a part of their family. Some people have enough love in their heart to accept even a outsider to their family. As far as brad is concerned, it is up to him to wanna tell vickie what happened between him and sharon. In my eyes he did what phyllis did, saw sharon was needy and stepped right in to comfort her. He should of not slept with her and i think he is a game player. I thought it was refreshing to see sharon fess up to her mistake instead of ignoring the fact that she broke up a marriage like phyllis did. As far as the house goes, She told nick she didnt want to take noah outta there. He agreed so i dont think her keeping the house is an issue. This is just my opinion and i am stickin to it.. LOL

#150   2007/01/07 03:38PM
    suegery

Hopefully we will see Sharon's revival soon.

Not seen too much of her lately.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list