List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 5912, Replies: 205
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2007/01/05 03:16PM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    dramawatcher

I think Phyllis was out of line telling Jack that Sharon should change her last name. First of all it's none of her business what name Sharon uses, and second Sharon has earned that name and she uses it professionally. It doesn't matter that shes divorced or not, she was Mrs Nick Newman for 10 years far longer than Phyllis will ever be and if Phyllis had half a brain and wasn't so eager to use a name that isn't legally hers to begin with in Wisconsin then she would have looked at the addressee on that envelope and read Sharon Newman's name on it. Talk about ego, she is not the only Mrs Newman. And as far as Sharon not being a member of the Newman family that's bull. She will always be Noah's mother and divorce can't change that and therefore will always be a member of that family. And as far as Sharon being a gold digger I believe she didn't ask Nick for anything other than that house which is reasonable. She invested in that house no matter where it's located and she does make a pretty decent living at her job i'm sure and if Nick doesn't have a problem with any of it, and he didn't because his head so far up Phyllis' behind, then Phyllis and the rest of the city shouldn't have a problem with it.

#132   2007/01/05 03:22PM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    suegery

I really don't think anyone has a problem with Sharon living at the ranch in the house she & Nick made into a beautiful home with their children.

Sharon is far beyond being a golddigger. She's classy and human whereas Phyllis serves only one purpose (I'll open my legs for you).

As for Sharon telling Victoria about her one affair with Brad, why in this world would she.

To hurt Victoria who has enough on her plate with Brad as it is, would be terrible and there is absolutely no reason for it. Give it a break.

#133   2007/01/05 03:31PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote suegery: I really don't think anyone has a problem with Sharon living at the ranch in the house she & Nick made into a beautiful home with their children.

Sharon is far beyond being a golddigger. She's classy and human whereas Phyllis serves only one purpose (I'll open my legs for you).

As for Sharon telling Victoria about her one affair with Brad, why in this world would she.

To hurt Victoria who has enough on her plate with Brad as it is, would be terrible and there is absolutely no reason for it. Give it a break.

well obviously we are not going to agree and that is fine but as far I am concerned Sharon is getting the same reptuation as Phyllis and has no room to judge her. But you said that it was Phyllis who wants the money but hello Sharon has ask for the house and there is no telling what Nick has compare to what Sharon has. I think Nick has make up for what he did to Sharon by giving what she wants the house.

#134   2007/01/05 03:33PM
    suegery

Though the house belonged to Victor the master Newman.

#135   2007/01/05 03:49PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote suegery: Though the house belonged to Victor the master Newman.

but if Nick pays for it then it is his house and maybe not all the Newman agree with Victor. Though I am thinking about Victoria who doesn't trust Sharon with Brad and with very good reason. Because those twos can't be trusted because Nick saw what happen in the parking lot and that is why Sharon got fired. But let me ask you a question with no offenses for Brad has got away with a lot even murder and Sharon has got fire because of what happened in the parking lot for nobody knows about New York. So do you think that is right that Brad still has a seat on board because he is marry to CO-CEO and that is the only reason why he is with Victoria.

#136   2007/01/06 03:07AM
    Shys

I thought sharon proved she can be trusted alone with brad. The night of the storm she admitted she was wrong by sleepin with brad and wasnt in the right state of mind because of being screwed over and humiliated by her hubby. She admitted she didnt mean to hurt vickie and sorry she did hurt her. For once i would like to hear that brad was at fault to, everyone wants to blame sharon but it does take 2 to tango. I remember brad making a comment to play strip poker with sharon and sharon said no. As far as living at the ranch, she was told she would always be apart of the family and she is welcome there by victor. Its the perfect set up for noah to be close to his father. Well thats just my opinion. Ladies in the helmet club, i may need back up on this one.. LOL

#137   2007/01/06 06:48AM
    lestress

If Sharon had wanted to she could have taken nick for a bundle of money!! No details were given about the divorce settlement --- indeed was there eve a divorce settlement it all happened so fast! nick and Sharon had no prenup. Sharon in no way compares with phyllis!

#138   2007/01/06 07:12AM
    suegery

I love this "if Nick pays for it".

WOW!!!

Let's face it Sharon has more in her little finger than Phyllis has in her entire body when it comes to class.

Nick will be back with Sharon soon.

Brad is manipulative when it comes to Sharon. I'm glad she did not fall into his web again.

Brad should be the one telling Victoria about his unfaithfulness. Not Sharon carrying a sign "I slept with Brad".

#139   2007/01/06 07:16AM
    AmyTee

Quote patty34: There are 3 Mrs. Newman's at NVP. To avoid further confusion and mixups, someone should change their name. If Sharon chooses to work at a company that Phyllis co-founded then let her make the concession. Phyllis never suggested that Sharon use her maiden name away from the workplace.
    There are many woman who work in family businesses that use the same last name...people just need to be aware of who's who....I am sure those working at the company know who is who,and can help those that need to get in touch with the Newman woman....I am sure they are paid enough to do their job properly??????

#140   2007/01/06 07:19AM
    lestress

Quote suegery: I love this "if Nick pays for it".

WOW!!!

Let's face it Sharon has more in her little finger than Phyllis has in her entire body when it comes to class.

Nick will be back with Sharon soon.

Brad is manipulative when it comes to Sharon. I'm glad she did not fall into his web again.

Brad should be the one telling Victoria about his unfaithfulness. Not Sharon carrying a sign "I slept with Brad".

I think that when nick and Sharon married that Victor had the gatehouse or whatever that house is that Sharon lives in remodeled for them to live in. Don't think that nick paid for it at all. I don't even know if he gave it to them.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list