List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/22 08:03AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 05:17PM, Views: 6172, Replies: 205
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2007/01/03 10:15AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    suegery

Regardless of who sleep with who it isn't anyone affairs. Things can happened between two people and an hidden sin is a forgiven sin.

Why hurt the other partner, seems very senseless....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 10:16AM
    #122   2007/01/03 11:07AM
    Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.
    lestress

I agree, suegery ----- Brad and Sharon slept together once - it's over. What should they do come back to town and take an ad out in the paper to make sure everybody knows. How ridiculous!

#123   2007/01/03 03:25PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote suegery: Regardless of who sleep with who it isn't anyone affairs. Things can happened between two people and an hidden sin is a forgiven sin.

Why hurt the other partner, seems very senseless....

So I am not seeing the point here it is okay for Sharon to sleep with a married man but it is not okay for Phyllis. I mean I know that it only happens next what makes you think it won't happen again. Because Brad won't leave his wife even though he loves Sharon. And it just seems to be that it seems rather hypocritical of Sharon because she couldn't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. Like you said we have to agree to disagree and I think plenty people just pity Sharon and that is why people are making excuses for her.

#124   2007/01/04 08:20PM
    Tara

I do have sympathy for Sharon. SHE is a wonderful and caring person to everyone (except Phyllis). She shows so much compassion for the people that she cares about. She was treated very bad by Phyllis....who sat at her table as she carried on chasing after her husband with NO conscience. Phyllis has always been a self serving, cruel, loud, assertive %$*$# and not to mention an out and out criminal. And Shame on Phyllis for gloating and flaunting her big belly all over town...I can't wait for the axe to fall on her. And as far as the name "Newman" is concerned there are only three women who can legally use the name: Sharon, Nikki, and Victoria. And last but not least...kudos for Sharon for having a little fun with Brad...they have very real feelings for one another...UNLIKE Phynck! I hope that little nasty secret never has to come out...it serves no purpose. Only my opinion.

#125   2007/01/04 09:22PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote Tara: I do have sympathy for Sharon. SHE is a wonderful and caring person to everyone (except Phyllis). She shows so much compassion for the people that she cares about. She was treated very bad by Phyllis....who sat at her table as she carried on chasing after her husband with NO conscience. Phyllis has always been a self serving, cruel, loud, assertive %$*$# and not to mention an out and out criminal. And Shame on Phyllis for gloating and flaunting her big belly all over town...I can't wait for the axe to fall on her. And as far as the name "Newman" is concerned there are only three women who can legally use the name: Sharon, Nikki, and Victoria. And last but not least...kudos for Sharon for having a little fun with Brad...they have very real feelings for one another...UNLIKE Phynck! I hope that little nasty secret never has to come out...it serves no purpose. Only my opinion.

It seems to me that Victoria did a lot more to Sharon that what Sharon did to Phyllis. I mean Victoria ask Sharon to be her maid of honor and has defend Sharon so Sharon has no conscience and during that time all Sharon did was try to convince Brad not to marry Victoria because she wanted Brad. For I am not saying that you are wrong but there are two sides to every story and everyone has their opinions. But Sharon wasn't nice to Carmen to begin with because of Dru jealousy. I like Dru really but Sharon was out of line with that comment to Carmen. And a little fun with Brad come on that is how it start with Nick and Phyllis but I think it became so much more now that Nick and Phyllis are together. And I really think that is all that matters and Sharon is not a blood Newman to begin with. I am not saying change her name but she is definetely not concern part of the family but the only connection she has with Nick is though Noah. For those 10 years doesn't mean anything because once both has signed the divorce papers they thrown away those ten years and it seems all they got to show for it is Noah. And I think that Sharon is out to get the Newman money but it can't be Phyllis because she can stand on her two feet. For it was Sharon would ask Nick for the house because she didn't want Noah to move. Please! It is on Newman territory on their land and Noah doesn't have to move but if they do or they don't it won't because of Cassie. Because memories of her doesn't die because she lives in LA instead of GC for memories is in their hearts for Nick was gracious enough to give Sharon the house which she doesn't deserve it. And what is going to happen if she gets marry have her husband maybe a whole new family move in with her. Please! And it seems to me that Sharon is a whiner and need to quit throwing the poor me pity for Phyllis aint perfect but it is seems to me that Sharon hates Phyllis for the exact same thing that Phyllis has die and that is not what happened between her and Danny or anything about the past. It has to do with Nick and Nick is not a innocent bystandards and he didn't tell Phyllis no. And either did Sharon tell Brad no for Brad is a married man and that what makes it wrong but hello in a soap opera that is what you get when you watch adultery storylines. For I will be happy if Sharon got some of the blame of the divorce and not be such a hypocrite. For it is wrong to Victoria if Brad keeps the secret. For these are my opinions and I got my helmet in case I need it.

#126   2007/01/05 07:41AM
    suegery

I've said before will say it again.

"a hidden sin is a forgiven sin

#127   2007/01/05 07:44AM
    KeepingItReal

Phyllis is out of line asking her to drop the name at the office.

Sharon can use the name till death.

This just goes to show how selfish Phyllis is. After all she is "the other women". She will always be frowned upon.

Also as they say "What a person does not know, can't hurt"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 07:47AM
    #128   2007/01/05 10:43AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote KeepingItReal: Phyllis is out of line asking her to drop the name at the office.

Sharon can use the name till death.

This just goes to show how selfish Phyllis is. After all she is "the other women". She will always be frowned upon.

Also as they say "What a person does not know, can't hurt"

Well I don't think this is about the name and it seems to me that I am sticking by Phyllis was upset and said something that she didn't mean which I think that makes her human and she was probably defending why she open the package. Because if she hasn't say hey Sharon change your name you are not a Newman then she probably doesn't even care. But still Sharon is not a Newman anymore and yeah I been there so I know what I am talking about. And I think once she gets married then she should change her name completely. But as you say Phyllis is the other woman I agree with that but Sharon can be consider as the other woman with Brad for it is a soap opera and I just don't think that is over between them for I don't think that is over. For Sharon got beaten with a few stripes or in another words Victoria fired Sharon from NE but still she start working with N.V.P. before she got fired from Victoria. And while I think that Sharon was getting too close to Brad still it goes to show you no one can keep their personal life or their laundry out of business. But see here is the thing Brad said I will love you forever and he was talking to Sharon and I think that Victoria will get hurt but sometimes you have to cruel to be kind. For it is not the one night he spend with Sharon oh no. It is how Sharon ask Brad to go away with her try to break the wedding, Brad profess his love for her the night before he proposal to Victoria, it is Brad was so concern for Sharon and her crying on his shoulder and Brad say the night of the ice storm if seeing Phyllis ever get to much for you then you know where I am and that will started it up again. Brad doesn't love Victoria I mean he is ambitious and I think that is why he with Victoria and that is why he wouldn't leave her for Sharon. Because then he knows that it is probably an affair and will get thrown off the board because it is classical Victor. And Sharon thinks that everyone owes her something for she ask Nick to fire Phyllis because it upset her well that is wrong asking someone to get your mother to fire her. And that is why I think she got fire herself and she better keep her mouth shut and knows her place or Phyllis has the right to fire her or as it way it is going Jack will do it for Phyllis. And hello she got the house by using her son and Phyllis has never said well she is not a Newman and needs to be thrown out or has even ask Jack to ask Sharon to move in with him and believe me he gots the room. I like Phyllis because she doesn't use that poor me attitude now maybe she was wrong to ask Nick to be honest with her about something that doesn't have to do with her but for the most part Phyllis gets up. And talk about Phyllis want the Newman money puh-please! I think that it is Sharon and I think that is why she had Noah or it seems to me that it looks that way. Because Sharon was a deseparate housewife and maybe that is show for her. But Phyllis is independent and works like crazy and she has work until she had that baby in the elevator. Last I want to say is seems to me that Sharon can do no wrong especially sleeping with a married man but Phyllis people is all over her.

#129   2007/01/05 12:58PM
    suegery

Married or not sex is sex and in Genoa City when it goes around it go..goes around

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 12:59PM
    #130   2007/01/05 01:25PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote suegery: Married or not sex is sex and in Genoa City when it goes around it go..goes around

Sharon and Phyllis aside, Victoria doesn't deserve everything that Brad is putting her though.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list