List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?

Started by Kizim at 2006/11/21 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 06:19PM, Views: 600, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/21 04:45PM
    Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?
    Kizim

Not sure but maybe Sheila is another child which Catherine gave up, and the haunting of the baby crying is not Jill, it is actually Sheila, and this is the obession which Sheila has with babies, and Genoa City... She is found dead - again... I don't buy it. But I am led to think that Sheila maybe another long lost daughter of Catherine.

I have read, and it is a fair statement, however a little to obvious to suggest that Jena is Sheila or Sheila's daughter, she is far too young. Jena maybe a connection to those who are trying to kill Brad's family, and possibily connected with Adrian to find the lost treasures everyone is interested in...

#2   2006/11/21 07:27PM
    Re: Is Sheila a long lost daughter of Catherine (In Her Dreams)?
    nyaccent

I hope not...but it was a good thought...Who knows...anything is possible....It would be fun to read back at all these threads when we know the outcome of these stories...

#3   2006/11/21 08:27PM
    sywebb

I don't know about Sheila but something is going on and I not sure but I could have sworn I heard Catherine stay something like die to Lauren's baby in the coffehouse. It was very quick, I'm going to watch it again on Soap Net to make sure.

#4   2006/11/22 05:13PM
    Kizim

Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

#5   2006/11/24 10:47AM
    Kizim

I am still betting my money on this connection, This would give Jill a heart attack....

#6   2006/11/25 03:45PM
    nyaccent

It would give me a heart attack........I like Catherine....

#7   2006/11/25 07:10PM
    heart and soul

Quote Kizim: Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

What if Catherin is Shelia? She could be disgushed as Catherine c. Maybe that is why Catherine is acting so werid.

#8   2006/11/25 07:34PM
    nyaccent

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote Kizim: Yes that scene was so strange to see Catherine with Fen (I hate but, maybe takes some getting use to); Catherine had an evil look on her face, it was very uncomfortable. I still think that it would be a crazy twist for this Sheila to be the lost daughter of Catherine, it will give some more fire in Jill's belly...

What if Catherin is Shelia? She could be disgushed as Catherine c. Maybe that is why Catherine is acting so werid.

Omg don't do that to Katherine....I hated that storyline when she and Esther were kidnapped and that other woman took her place.......

#9   2006/11/30 05:02PM
    Kizim

Ok I cant get this off my mind, the crying baby, wouldnt it be something if Jill was a twin... and the twin was ESTER??? Wow that would be fantastic. Even better then Sheila being the long lost daughter of Katherine... So very interesting.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list