List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler lauren,glo,jeff & fen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler lauren,glo,jeff & fen

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/17 09:22AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 09:41AM, Views: 276, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/03/17 09:22AM
    spoiler lauren,glo,jeff & fen
    divasoapfan

all these people are going to be living together under 1 roof,when (The Haunting Of Gloria) begins. now i read in a mag a while back someone is going to get hurt,,,,i do not know if this is true maybe yes,maybe no....i just hope it will not be the baby!!!!lauren is going to move in with fen,,,,so she can keep spying on glo & jeff!!!maybe this is not such a good ided......keep tuned....

#2   2008/03/17 09:41AM
    Re: spoiler lauren,glo,jeff & fen
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote divasoapfan: all these people are going to be living together under 1 roof,when (The Haunting Of Gloria) begins. now i read in a mag a while back someone is going to get hurt,,,,i do not know if this is true maybe yes,maybe no....i just hope it will not be the baby!!!!lauren is going to move in with fen,,,,so she can keep spying on glo & jeff!!!maybe this is not such a good ided......keep tuned....

I was hoping Jeff and Gloria were winding down but from the sound of this the s/l is taking a different direction and will continue.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list