List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam vs Sabrina...the war for Victor's alliance and support

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam vs Sabrina...the war for Victor's alliance and support

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/16 07:45PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 10:40PM, Views: 231, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/03/16 07:45PM
    Adam vs Sabrina...the war for Victor's alliance and support
    FridaMonkey

This is my opinion; both are going to want Victor's power and money to back them up. Sabrina will end up in Victor's bed and Adam will end up in Victor's chair. ORRRR, Adam will eventually seduce Sabrina and take her from dear old dad.

#2   2008/03/16 07:52PM
    Re: Adam vs Sabrina...the war for Victor's alliance and support
    deltafan

Quote FridaMonkey: This is my opinion; both are going to want Victor's power and money to back them up. Sabrina will end up in Victor's bed and Adam will end up in Victor's chair. ORRRR, Adam will eventually seduce Sabrina and take her from dear old dad.

Please, Adam could'nt suduse an ant into its own farm!

#3   2008/03/16 07:55PM
    FridaMonkey

LOL, really? you really think so? I think Sabrina will fall in love with Adam in the end. Didn't you see how she liked him because he was such a jerk? Women love jerks, just watch Sex and the City. The more women assert themselves and pat themselves on the back, the more they want 'bad guys.'

#4   2008/03/16 10:40PM
    sutherngirl

Quote deltafan:
    Quote FridaMonkey: This is my opinion; both are going to want Victor's power and money to back them up. Sabrina will end up in Victor's bed and Adam will end up in Victor's chair. ORRRR, Adam will eventually seduce Sabrina and take her from dear old dad.

Please, Adam could'nt suduse an ant into its own farm!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list