List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i am glad there is no amber and lily cantfights!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i am glad there is no amber and lily cantfights!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/03/16 04:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 10:21PM, Views: 197, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/03/16 04:55PM
    i am glad there is no amber and lily cantfights!
    soapoperapimp

i hope it stays that way because i am tired of feuds already! i am just gld lily is going about her business and not want to get back at her she makes me proud that way!

#2   2008/03/16 05:08PM
    Re: i am glad there is no amber and lily cantfights!
    deltafan

It's only cause little precious Lilly knows she will get her a$$ kicked.

#3   2008/03/16 05:11PM
    lilycanefan

I think it would be a complete waste of Lily's time, she already has her man. Plus Lily's inner dru would come out and knock scamber downnn.

#4   2008/03/16 05:14PM
    soapoperapimp

Quote lilycanefan: I think it would be a complete waste of Lily's time, she already has her man. Plus Lily's inner dru would come out and knock scamber downnn.

fighting would be a waste of lily's time fighting is not always the answer!

#5   2008/03/16 05:15PM
    Island Gurl

I think Lily can Slap that goofy thief Skamber so fast that make her squirm like a rat..Lily is Dru's Daughter,she is a fighter not loser like Skamber...

#6   2008/03/16 05:27PM
    bubble303

Quote deltafan: It's only cause little precious Lilly knows she will get her a$$ kicked.

ITA

#7   2008/03/16 06:00PM
    colormebadd

Why would anyone want to see these two fight anyway? Amber's no fighter and neither is Lily. Lily moved on a long long time ago and has too much class to get into a unnecessary brawl with Amber, what would be the point she's been over Daniel for months now. She also has school, a modeling career and Cane going for her so far. Amber also seems to be over Cane and focusing on new things as well. Although she is still has her scandalous and dim witted ways but thats just her character and always has been for so many years now, just like Lily and her whining behind.

#8   2008/03/16 10:14PM
    sutherngirl

Quote colormebadd: Why would anyone want to see these two fight anyway? Amber's no fighter and neither is Lily. Lily moved on a long long time ago and has too much class to get into a unnecessary brawl with Amber, what would be the point she's been over Daniel for months now. She also has school, a modeling career and Cane going for her so far. Amber also seems to be over Cane and focusing on new things as well. Although she is still has her scandalous and dim witted ways but thats just her character and always has been for so many years now, just like Lily and her whining behind.

agree

#9   2008/03/16 10:21PM
    Uggerly

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote colormebadd: Why would anyone want to see these two fight anyway? Amber's no fighter and neither is Lily. Lily moved on a long long time ago and has too much class to get into a unnecessary brawl with Amber, what would be the point she's been over Daniel for months now. She also has school, a modeling career and Cane going for her so far. Amber also seems to be over Cane and focusing on new things as well. Although she is still has her scandalous and dim witted ways but thats just her character and always has been for so many years now, just like Lily and her whining behind.

agree

ITA!!! But, we could start a thread and see who would pit who against who..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list