List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How much did Adam really know?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How much did Adam really know?????

Started by vegasmom at 2008/03/16 02:36PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 08:47PM, Views: 566, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/03/16 03:31PM
    Re: How much did Adam really know?????
    Sundevil98

I am sure Adam did his homework, but perhaps his motive is to simply cause chaos among the privileged since he knows he is smart enough to accomplish it. I'm an Adam fan and enjoy watching to see what he'll do next. I think he and Amber could be quite a pair - both with simple backgrounds, but are desperate to get ahead.

#12   2008/03/16 03:45PM
    Eppy

I can't believe that he was aware that Victor was his biological father. Neither Hope nor Cliff ever wanted him to know this and were quite adament about it, so who else would have told him? He was not aware of a connection until she was on her deathbed. How could he have been researching stuff or making any connection before then? He may have done his homework after he found out.

#13   2008/03/16 04:04PM
    gommie

One thing is certain -if he is going to find out -it will be from a third party source..they are all so ashamed of the way they have lived they can't give the kid an answer when he inquires about their lives........

#14   2008/03/16 04:33PM
    pinetree

I wonder how far the writer's will pursue Adam's questionable flirtation with Phyllis???

#15   2008/03/16 06:15PM
    yrnut

Quote Eppy: I can't believe that he was aware that Victor was his biological father. Neither Hope nor Cliff ever wanted him to know this and were quite adament about it, so who else would have told him? He was not aware of a connection until she was on her deathbed. How could he have been researching stuff or making any connection before then? He may have done his homework after he found out.

I have to agree that I don't think he knew about Victor before Hope told him, but as soon as he found out, I bet the little weasel was on the internet finding out about everyone connected to TGVN before ever coming to town. Heck, last year 9 year old Noah knew all about Sharon/Brad because of the internet. You can't possilbly think that Adam wouldn't have found out everything he could beforehand. He is deffintly up to no good. I don't know if it's the character or the actor but I just don't like this Adam person. I edited this because I just thought of something, Didn't Adam say to Victor before Hope died something about how he had just raked his ex-wife over the coals in his recent divorce????? This proves he had checked out Victor and his family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 06:19PM
    #16   2008/03/16 08:47PM
    vegasmom

Well, I guess the writers could go either way...maybe Adam found some papers of his mother's, or maybe he found out at college - some gossip about Victor Newman, King of the Business World - that his mom was previously married to him. And, he put two and two together and figured out he was his son. That's pretty out there, I guess. I can totally see him checking the family out just after he found out. I'm sure he could find some gossip rag that had all the Newman trysts. Didn't he even say that he had read about Clear Springs while doing "research" on the company. I must say, I find him pretty cute, and I can't wait to see what he does next. What is up with Nikki literally running into him all the time - is that forshadowing or just me reading too much into it?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list