List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How much did Adam really know?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How much did Adam really know?????

Started by vegasmom at 2008/03/16 02:36PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 08:47PM, Views: 505, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/16 02:36PM
    How much did Adam really know?????
    vegasmom

Oh, I just got done reading the message thread "Oh, I was soooo wrong about Adam" OH YEAH! I loved it. Who agrees with this: I think Adam definitely knew Victor was his father before Hope told him, but he acted surprised to hide his hand, a bluff so-to-speak. Anyone else agree?

I'm somewhat skeptical about the idea that Adam is out to "ruin" his brother and sis. But, remember that conversation that Victoria had with Adam when he first met her - that she and Nick never wanted to get to know him. It was great that she was honest, but imagine having to hear that. So, I think he chose the BON account to get rid of Victoria, to do better than her, payback. But how far is he willing to take it?

Is there a chance that he knew who Phyliss was before he came on to her? That would be his chance to ruin the privledged brother. If he was just attracted to her by chance, I definitely think he's still pursuing her to hurt Nick.

And, who is the mystery caller? I'm definitely thinking ex-girlfriend, but is that too easy? He's bent out of shape over Victoria's baby, and I'm thinking there's something personal there.

#2   2008/03/16 02:39PM
    Re: How much did Adam really know?????
    FridaMonkey

I agree with you that he checked everyone out before coming to GC. He is no fool, he is cool and calculating. I love this character, he will get us all talking.

#3   2008/03/16 02:41PM
    gommie

You have to read the threads on this board with a very open mind.....what I see as one poster, who watched the scene-is seen much differently by the poster who was sitting next to me...You need to watch the show and decide what you are seeing for yourself and not settle for someone else's take on it...

#4   2008/03/16 02:42PM
    Soulsistah

He at the least probably knew who Phyllis was - wasn't her face plastered all over the news when she was kidnapped by Pheila, then again when she was convicted for blackmail? Don't tell me this know-it-all Harvard grad wasn't reading the papers or watching the news while he was in New York.

I find it really hard to believe he didn't know who Nikki or Phyllis were upon arriving in GC.

#5   2008/03/16 02:44PM
    gommie

I really doubt that as sensational as that news was- that it made it in the headlines of new yorks finest newspapers

#6   2008/03/16 02:47PM
    FridaMonkey

This kid was number two at Harvard Business, that says he doesn't miss a beat. He is driven and doesn't have time to waste on "hurt" feelings, not in the driven dog-eat-dog business world (or Victor's world). When he told Victoria point-blank the other day; "You have a degree in what? Art?" What could she respond other than be indignant; IMO, he's a bigger dog than all the other puppies running around.

#7   2008/03/16 02:48PM
    FridaMonkey

Quote gommie: I really doubt that as sensational as that news was- that it made it in the headlines of new yorks finest newspapers

Actually Gommie, you're right, it would have made it into the rag of the NY Times, but not into the 'finest' NY newspapers.

#8   2008/03/16 02:51PM
    Soulsistah

I'm sure given Victor's status in the business world, any criminal dealings involving his family would certainly make it into the papers - it certainly was on the news. Maybe not page 1, but surely it was mentioned in the business sections. Nope, I think Adam definitely would have known who they were. Smart-A$$ that he is.

#9   2008/03/16 02:57PM
    gommie

Quote FridaMonkey:
    Quote gommie: I really doubt that as sensational as that news was- that it made it in the headlines of new yorks finest newspapers

Actually Gommie, you're right, it would have made it into the rag of the NY Times, but not into the 'finest' NY newspapers.

LOL I was going to say NY Times rag-but didn't want to offed any subscribers....

#10   2008/03/16 03:19PM
    bolin

I agree with the consensus that Adam knows more than he's letting on. He would have been a fool not to have done homework on his "new" family and other people associated with them before coming to Genoa City. He is definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing and I won't be surprised if his real intentions surface soon. He is condescending to practically everyone - Victoria, Nick, Neil - have all been on the receiving end of snide remarks he "didn't mean" to say (even though we all know he meant every word).

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list