List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/16 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:47PM, Views: 816, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/03/16 03:06PM
    Re: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...
    bolin

gommie - I read it in Soap Opera Weekly magazine. They had a 2-page story around 3 weeks ago about Amber helping Katherine write her memoirs and that a huge secret is going to come out. It was hinted that, since Katherine and Amber have the same maiden name (their quote), Amber may turn out to be related to Katherine. It was speculated that she might possibly turn out to be another of Brock's illegitimate children. The article also hinted that Jill just may not be Katherine's daughter after all.

#22   2008/03/16 03:12PM
    gommie

Quote bolin: gommie - I read it in Soap Opera Weekly magazine. They had a 2-page story around 3 weeks ago about Amber helping Katherine write her memoirs and that a huge secret is going to come out. It was hinted that, since Katherine and Amber have the same maiden name (their quote), Amber may turn out to be related to Katherine. It was speculated that she might possibly turn out to be another of Brock's illegitimate children. The article also hinted that Jill just may not be Katherine's daughter after all.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. very interesting........I thought Kay's maiden name was Shepard? least that is what I remember...and Amber is Moore...is that her maiden name?

#23   2008/03/16 03:22PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote bolin: gommie - I read it in Soap Opera Weekly magazine. They had a 2-page story around 3 weeks ago about Amber helping Katherine write her memoirs and that a huge secret is going to come out. It was hinted that, since Katherine and Amber have the same maiden name (their quote), Amber may turn out to be related to Katherine. It was speculated that she might possibly turn out to be another of Brock's illegitimate children. The article also hinted that Jill just may not be Katherine's daughter after all.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. very interesting........I thought Kay's maiden name was Shepard? least that is what I remember...and Amber is Moore...is that her maiden name?
    That's what I remember too, gommie. And OMG how many switch-o-roos with the same family can we take. This is absurd!!!

#24   2008/03/16 03:29PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:

That's what I remember too, gommie. And OMG how many switch-o-roos with the same family can we take. This is absurd!!!

BUTTT. we are talking soapland where anything goes

#25   2008/03/16 03:31PM
    bolin

One way Amber and Katherine could have the same last name could be that Amber and her twin sister were adopted by the Moore's and their birth mother's name was actually Shepard.

#26   2008/03/16 03:33PM
    Eppy

According to SoapCentral Character Profiles, Katherine's maiden name was Shepard, Amber's is Moore

#27   2008/03/16 03:33PM
    gommie

Quote bolin: One way Amber and Katherine could have the same last name could be that Amber and her twin sister were adopted by the Moore's and their birth mother's name was actually Shepard.

Did Kay have a sister who had children?

#28   2008/03/16 03:36PM
    Eppy

Katherine is all of 75 or so, Amber is 28 - cutting it pretty close, I'd say

#29   2008/03/16 03:38PM
    Mrs. Chancellor

How could this even happed? Has anyone read that Kathryn is leaving the show? If she did, I dont think she would intend or leave Amber all of her money.

I dont think this would be an option in the storyline.

#30   2008/03/16 03:45PM
    bolin

I don't think Jeanne Cooper is leaving the show, at least I hope not. She's the only original cast (and much loved) cast member. Forgetting the same last name thing, the Amber adoption idea could work: Maybe her birth mother had a relationship with Katherine's son Brock that ended very badly and she had no option but to give Amber and her sister up for adoption...which would make Amber Katherine's granddaughter...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 03:47PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list