List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/16 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:47PM, Views: 747, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/16 02:20PM
    Re: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...
    mdtuttle

Quote FridaMonkey: I will leave the planet on the next shuttle out.

I doubt she would inherit it all. Jill and Brock are her children after all and as such would get most of the Chancellor estate. However I wouldn't be suprprised if Kathrine were to remember Amber in her will when the time comes.

#12   2008/03/16 02:21PM
    FridaMonkey

But remember, she can leave her money to anyone she wants; she can completely cut out her entire family if she so chooses. They can contest it all they want, but she can do that. Of course I don't see her cutting them out but I am terrified at the thought of her leaving Amber most of it just because "she sees herself in Amber."

#13   2008/03/16 02:21PM
    Soulsistah

That's what I'm afraid of...Amber getting any of Kay's money!

#14   2008/03/16 02:22PM
    pinetree

Amber will already be getting a boatload of Kay's money if she backs her clothing line.

#15   2008/03/16 02:26PM
    Eppy

I cannot see Katherine cutting out Jill, Cane, Brock, Mac and Billy in favor of Amber. And don't forget, there is Nina's child from the faux Phillip that Katherine fought tooth and nail to protect. That's just silly!

#16   2008/03/16 02:29PM
    gommie

Haven't seem them in so long. I forget they exist...Are you sure they still do?They are never mentioned anymore..

#17   2008/03/16 02:30PM
    FridaMonkey

Quote Eppy: I cannot see Katherine cutting out Jill, Cane, Brock, Mac and Billy in favor of Amber. And don't forget, there is Nina's child from the faux Phillip that Katherine fought tooth and nail to protect. That's just silly!

Ok but don't forget; YOU are being LOGICAL. The writers react with glee at that insane conclusion. What would get all the fans in an uproar but a good ol' fashioned vicious fight amongst the heirs over a trailer-trashin' (respectfully), bootie-totin', lyin' snake?

#18   2008/03/16 02:38PM
    bolin

Eppy, I was quoting what was printed in Soap Opera Weekly, which said Katherine and Amber have the same maiden name. I don't think I've seen Katherine's maiden name in print anywhere else but, of course, I could be wrong. In any case, as FridaMonkey says, Katherine can leave her money to anyone she chooses. But, let's hope that scenario doesn't happen for a very long time!

#19   2008/03/16 02:42PM
    FridaMonkey

It would make more sense that Amber is Gloria's long-lost daughter. Same megalomaniacal character. Like Mommy-dearest.

#20   2008/03/16 02:46PM
    gommie

Quote bolin: Amber could end up with a lot of it if she is, indeed, related to Katherine somehow!

What did you read and where??

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list