List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/16 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:47PM, Views: 957, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/16 01:55PM
    If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...
    FridaMonkey

I will leave the planet on the next shuttle out.

#2   2008/03/16 02:01PM
    Re: If Amber inherits all of Mrs. Chancellor's money I will...
    bolin

Amber could end up with a lot of it if she is, indeed, related to Katherine somehow!

#3   2008/03/16 02:01PM
    Soulsistah

Book me a ticket as well. It was bad enough to see Glohag not only get half of John's estate, then William's money, now she gets the half the mansion too? GMAB!

Where's my boarding pass....

#4   2008/03/16 02:04PM
    FridaMonkey

What do you mean she's related to Mrs. C somehow?? What?? Where did I miss that? Holy smokes, I can't take it anymore, I have a stomach ache.

#5   2008/03/16 02:09PM
    Soulsistah

No, no. As far as we know, Amber isn't related to Mrs. C - though there have been rumours that maybe Amber is the real chancellor heir, not Cane. PLEASE writers - do NOT go there!!!!

But the way they have Kay fawning all over Amber all of a sudden, it seems that Scamber will be cozying up to Mrs. C's loot, IMO.

#6   2008/03/16 02:10PM
    colormebadd

Quote Soulsistah: Book me a ticket as well. It was bad enough to see Glohag not only get half of John's estate, then William's money, now she gets the half the mansion too? GMAB!

Where's my boarding pass....

Book me a ticket as well please. These two golddigging scabs make me sick. I'd rather see Jeffrey take all of the money and leave town for good than for Gloria to have one red cent. As for Amber send her back to her trailer where she belongs.

#7   2008/03/16 02:13PM
    FridaMonkey

Whenever Daniel comes on the scene I literally have to walk out of the room (almost), I just want to slap him. What kind of WIMP is he?? Has he not learned about making idiotic choices and stupid moves? Amber has complete control over his common sense, and she is doing the same thing to Mrs C; how can she not see through that?

#8   2008/03/16 02:16PM
    Eppy

Somebody said they shared the same last name, but as it turns out, they don't. I think that's where the rumor started. And why would Amber inherit ALL of Kay's money in either case. Jill and Cane, Brock and Mac and Billy Abbott are next of kin as far as I know!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 02:17PM
    #9   2008/03/16 02:18PM
    gommie

Don't know where that idiotic notion came from...Maybe Jill and Cane are both going to die immediately following Katherine's demise and in the event they are all dead I can see her leaving some dough in a trust for Amber......

#10   2008/03/16 02:19PM
    colormebadd

Daniel is just like his mom. That's why Danny Sr. did not want him to stay in GC with her. He knew that the fools life would never be the same and he was right. Daniel has been nothing but trouble from day one while in his mothers care. He was better off in boarding school while his father went on tours. Phillis has brought nothing positive into this jerks life and how could she when she's trouble herself and is no better.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list