List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Started by Texas Sunflower at 2008/03/16 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 09:40AM, Views: 1282, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/03/17 03:56AM
    Navigation : Remove spoilers link when the spoilers are not current
    Tiger John

Quote Mrs. Chancellor: cool.
    The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

Navigation :
    I see no reason under NAVIGATION to hava a SPOILERS LINK when the spoilers are not up to date.

#12   2008/03/17 07:43AM
    Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Tiger John:
    Quote Mrs. Chancellor: cool.
    The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

Navigation :
    I see no reason under NAVIGATION to hava a SPOILERS LINK when the spoilers are not up to date.

If you will notice on CBS, the Spoilers are also posted Day to Day and a few in advance. Some think the writers were changing it so fast, the other spoiler sites didn't want to post and be wrong..... B&B is the same way, I posted my cable guide as they can't change them -

If you want long term spoilers (about a month) go to SoapCentral or the CBS site.... Hope it helps.

#13   2008/03/17 09:40AM
    Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Uggerly: Me 3..But, they do still make me chuckle. She is falling for the jerk though, instead of him falling for her, me thinks.

Me 4. I used to find them amusing but now they are boring and need to move this s/l along.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list