List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS - Week of March 17th

Started by Texas Sunflower at 2008/03/16 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 09:40AM, Views: 1286, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/16 01:28PM
    SPOILERS - Week of March 17th
    Texas Sunflower

I didn't see these posted anywhere so here goes...

Monday - Gloria freaks out over John's things and blames Jeff, Kay gives Easter a scare, Jack & Sharon find a look-a-like actor to John, Daniel asks Kay for a loan to back Amber's new line... does Daniel & Amber burn the $$$$$?

Tuesday - Daniel is upset when he sees his dad, Nic worries over the pre-launce party, John's things keep turning up around the house.

Wednesday - Gloria believes she sees John!, Heather gets an interview w/ Nikki, Phyllis plays peacemaker.

Thursday & Friday - March Madness...... No Shows

#2   2008/03/16 01:37PM
    Re: SPOILERS - Week of March 17th
    bubble303

Thanx Texas...

I'm so tired of Glo and Jeff

#3   2008/03/16 01:48PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote bubble303: Thanx Texas...

I think everyone is but the scab writers didn't know what to do with them and now it is such a mess....... they just need to admit they screwed it up and let them leave with their millions.... what else could happen?

lol

#4   2008/03/16 03:17PM
    Tiger John

Quote Texas Sunflower: I didn't see these posted anywhere so here goes...

Monday - Gloria freaks out over John's things and blames Jeff, Kay gives Easter a scare, Jack & Sharon find a look-a-like actor to John, Daniel asks Kay for a loan to back Amber's new line... does Daniel & Amber burn the $$$$$?

Tuesday - Daniel is upset when he sees his dad, Nic worries over the pre-launce party, John's things keep turning up around the house.

Wednesday - Gloria believes she sees John!, Heather gets an interview w/ Nikki, Phyllis plays peacemaker.

Thursday & Friday - March Madness...... No Shows

Thanks for volunteering to post day by day format spoilers.Its the way I like spoilers not spoilers that are not in any sort of chronological order!

#5   2008/03/16 03:35PM
    Mrs. Chancellor

How do you know these are the correct spoilers? Where do you get your information from?

#6   2008/03/16 03:59PM
    mulan2

Thanks ! Can't wait to see Gloria when she thinks she is seeing John. This is a great story line. Full of fun.

#7   2008/03/16 05:24PM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Mrs. Chancellor: How do you know these are the correct spoilers? Where do you get your information from?

Hi Mrs. C - I have Suddenlink cable and they post each day on Soap Operas. I have changed the wording, so it is not a duplicate - put it in my own words, so to speak. Hope you enjoy........

#8   2008/03/16 10:18PM
    sutherngirl

Quote bubble303: Thanx Texas...

Me 2..

#9   2008/03/16 10:32PM
    Uggerly

Me 3..But, they do still make me chuckle. She is falling for the jerk though, instead of him falling for her, me thinks.

#10   2008/03/17 03:19AM
    Mrs. Chancellor

cool.
    The spoilers here on this website seem to not be posted like they were before. What ever happened to the storylines about Summer's illness and she being Jacks baby or the one about Cane and his uncle coming to get the chancellor fortune?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list