List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3736, Replies: 156
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2008/03/16 10:13AM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    xx_Jenn_xx

AM I BEING IGNORED???? hellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#82   2008/03/16 10:15AM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: AM I BEING IGNORED???? hellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry....no and yes, I think it did jenn....

#83   2008/03/16 10:23AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: AM I BEING IGNORED???? hellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ty sheesh LOL

well...itz a good thing it was, i was ready to go offffffff!!!!!!!!!

#84   2008/03/16 10:26AM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

ty sheesh LOL

You got saved........

#85   2008/03/16 10:34AM
    Jake Austin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie: Then what is the attraction? I don't get it?

How do you not get it?? I will stay until the day that I am banned and I could care less if i do get banned.

Why do you get such pleasure out of coming here and causing a ruckus which only gets posters upset with you-- what drives you to welcome that kind of distention in your life?

Why do you take pleasure out of insulting other posters?????

#86   2008/03/16 10:38AM
    Jake Austin

This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

#87   2008/03/16 10:43AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:

ty sheesh LOL

You got saved........

No THEY got saved, especially that poster that created that nonsense of a thread!

#88   2008/03/16 10:44AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Ok..u guyz..both of u go to ur corners.....

#89   2008/03/16 10:45AM
    My princess

I'm a Phyllis fan & I'm still here.

#90   2008/03/16 10:53AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

No actually you are wrong-- It was an attempt at celebration-something nice for a change-whether you had that feeling about it or not is immaterial- that was the intent- I get sick to death of all the bickering back and forth and if you think getting rid of it is not cause for celebration -that does not surprise me either..I would ask that YOU PUT YOUR MONEY where YOUR mouth is and show me where I have posted about people bringing up havoc threads as you call them- You, just hate period!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list