List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3902, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 page:
    #151   2008/03/16 01:45PM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~This thread will be closed or deleted anywayz..so say whatever the hell u need to once n for all..i give up trying to keep some peace around here! i have better things to do..like watch my team kick @ss!!!!!

Lakers or Rockets?

~LAKERS of course!!!!! Were puttin the brakes on them[Rockets] 2day!!!!!!!

Ha! I like the Lakers. Hubby is a big fan. I root for the Pistons. Have since the days of the "bad boys" lol.

Pistons kicked the Hornets @ss jus now!!!!

im a BIG TIME LAKERS FAN!

Oh Jenn, I HATE the Lakers lol

Pistons, Raptors and Kevin Garnett fan right here

ewww

Lol

GOOOOO LAKERSSSSSS!!! KOBE MVP!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#152   2008/03/16 04:07PM
    Eppy

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote LilyAllen: xx_Jenn_xx you seem to have got the message clearly from gommie. Could you please tell me your interpretation of it because I am confused.

Whats that Lily? to tell u the truth im completely lost in this whole thing..LOL..im jus trying to calm things down alittle IF any1 cares..but whatever..i got enuf drama in my life as it is LMAO..

from what ive read so far..its about the $hit-starters..Phicksters/Nicklyss/Shicksters the 'he said she said' blah blah blah..things being said that really werent what a poster actually SAID...i think i jus best stay clear before i make it worse with MY OPINIONS N THOUGHTS, sorry for even tryin to help alittle!!!!!!

Thank you Jenn you honesty is appreciated. Yes 99.9% of the threads on this board is about Phick and I see no improvement on this board not any time soon because people just won’t listen to suggestions. Once you get on a power trip with the post wars nothing will stop it. Whatever you know you tried and you are not to blame for the stupidity around here.
    Please believe me, there is enough stupidity to go around and it doesn't all fall on those who disapprove of Phick, so since you recognize 'honesty'....

#153   2008/03/16 04:38PM
    LilyAllen

Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote LilyAllen: xx_Jenn_xx you seem to have got the message clearly from gommie. Could you please tell me your interpretation of it because I am confused.

Whats that Lily? to tell u the truth im completely lost in this whole thing..LOL..im jus trying to calm things down alittle IF any1 cares..but whatever..i got enuf drama in my life as it is LMAO..

from what ive read so far..its about the $hit-starters..Phicksters/Nicklyss/Shicksters the 'he said she said' blah blah blah..things being said that really werent what a poster actually SAID...i think i jus best stay clear before i make it worse with MY OPINIONS N THOUGHTS, sorry for even tryin to help alittle!!!!!!

Thank you Jenn you honesty is appreciated. Yes 99.9% of the threads on this board is about Phick and I see no improvement on this board not any time soon because people just won’t listen to suggestions. Once you get on a power trip with the post wars nothing will stop it. Whatever you know you tried and you are not to blame for the stupidity around here.
    Please believe me, there is enough stupidity to go around and it doesn't all fall on those who disapprove of Phick, so since you recognize 'honesty'....

I was not only referring to those who dislike phick. I was referring to everyone who is involved in the post wars about shick and phick including myself, because at times I do get aggressive with my posts when I get involved with the post wars.

#154   2008/03/16 04:45PM
    Eppy

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I was not only referring to those who dislike phick. I was referring to everyone who is involved in the post wars about shick and phick including myself, because at times I do get aggressive with my posts when I get involved with the post wars.
    You know what? I don't even view this stuff as a war between two fan bases. I see it as a few posters who get very prickley and begin to bring their frustrations to others on the board. I'm certainly not referring to you - you are a very nice person, I'm sure. But, some seem to have a need to pick a fight about anything, and using a fan base is as good an excuse as anything else.

#155   2008/03/16 04:50PM
    pinetree

I am absolutely exhausted just reading this entire thread. Boy oh boy

#156   2008/03/16 04:52PM
    LilyAllen

Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

You know what? I don't even view this stuff as a war between two fan bases. I see it as a few posters who get very prickley and begin to bring their frustrations to others on the board. I'm certainly not referring to you - you are a very nice person, I'm sure. But, some seem to have a need to pick a fight about anything, and using a fan base is as good an excuse as anything else.

Yes I agree Eppy. Perhaps soon those posters will clue in and threads such as this and many others on this board can be avoided.

#157   2008/03/16 04:54PM
    Eppy

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Yes I agree Eppy. Perhaps soon those posters will clue in and threads such as this and many others on this board can be avoided.
    We can only hope, dear!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list