List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3738, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #131   2008/03/16 12:27PM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    Eppy

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~This thread will be closed or deleted anywayz..so say whatever the hell u need to once n for all..i give up trying to keep some peace around here! i have better things to do..like watch my team kick @ss!!!!!
    Jenn, don't try. And it's not up to you to change minds anyway. People do not appreciate being talked to the way this youngster habitually speaks to them and have had it up to here with him. He needs adult supervision by someone who is aware of his toxic language, comments and attitude. This entire subject should just come to an end, but don't take it on yourself to fix it. Can't be done on this board.

#132   2008/03/16 12:28PM
    Jake Austin

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u atleast acknowledge my posts?! dam

Look...obviously all this bickering is going no where...someone needs to give in alittle...can u atleast admit u aggravate things at timez too?

ur not the only one Jake...but u DO add to it too...im guilty of it myself, but my situations are more understandable LMAO im going against imposters!

ugh... ok i do aggravate at times, intentional or not... mostly not intentional

#133   2008/03/16 12:29PM
    gommie

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 12:31PM
    #134   2008/03/16 12:29PM
    Molli

I changed my mind.

And I don't think I said I was leaving, maybe taking a break.

#135   2008/03/16 12:30PM
    Jake Austin

:D toxic laguage....

#136   2008/03/16 12:31PM
    gommie

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote bubble303: I'm lost

What's going on?

This is a celebration thread because a phick fan left the board

No,no you are wrong...it was a pre-celebration thread b/c several instigators who frequent the phick thread SAID they are leaving...they haven't left yet...

Hello gommie are you refering to cater2u and Molli?

I have no idea who they are..

You said that it was posters who frequent the phick thread and the only two who said they were leaving there were cater2u and Molli.

NO- and for the last time in bold:

"Sorry guys- I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration.... "

is what I posted...I never mentioned phick,phack,shick, or shack- Jake is the one who brought up phick..so you need to ask him for I have no idea.......sorry..........

#137   2008/03/16 12:35PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Molli:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~This thread will be closed or deleted anywayz..so say whatever the hell u need to once n for all..i give up trying to keep some peace around here! i have better things to do..like watch my team kick @ss!!!!!

Lakers or Rockets?

~LAKERS of course!!!!! Were puttin the brakes on them[Rockets] 2day!!!!!!!

#138   2008/03/16 12:37PM
    Molli

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Molli:

Lakers or Rockets?

~LAKERS of course!!!!! Were puttin the brakes on them[Rockets] 2day!!!!!!!

Ha! I like the Lakers. Hubby is a big fan. I root for the Pistons. Have since the days of the "bad boys" lol.

#139   2008/03/16 12:40PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Eppy:
    Jenn, don't try. And it's not up to you to change minds anyway. People do not appreciate being talked to the way this youngster habitually speaks to them and have had it up to here with him. He needs adult supervision by someone who is aware of his toxic language, comments and attitude. This entire subject should just come to an end, but don't take it on yourself to fix it. Can't be done on this board.

i suppose not........

#140   2008/03/16 12:42PM
    LilyAllen

xx_Jenn_xx you seem to have got the message clearly from gommie. Could you please tell me your interpretation of it because I am confused.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list