List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3908, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #121   2008/03/16 12:04PM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ILuvNY: What? I thought this was about Phyllis having an affair with Adam, and then Nick and Sharon reuniting.....geee..

LOL..i thought so too!

awwww

#122   2008/03/16 12:05PM
    Molli

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Molli: I'm still here.

The bickering makes me sad. Truly devoted fans of a show fighting umonst themselves. Just silly and sad.

I watch my stories to escape the real world, if it's only for a few hours. I never miss an episode. I love this site because out of all the others I belong to, this one is the most up to date, especially with our Candian friends sharing a day ahead. And Valentias (sp?) spoilers. I look forward to those.

Life is too short.

Glad you did not leave. I don't get this thread at all and it is sad I've been gone for like a week now and when I come back this place is like a battle field.

Yea. I think the whole phick/shick/sharon/phyllis thing is over the top. I bet the actors would get a good chuckle over how a story started WWIII.

My opinion? Phick isn't going to last. That's pretty much written in stone. I just happen to enjoy the couple at the moment. That could change down the road, depending on the situation. I've always like Sharon. I thought the Newman's treated her like the help. Just once I wanted to see Sharon slap Nikki and defend herself. Same goes for Victoria, she "tolerates" both Sharon AND Phyllis for her baby bro. I don't think any woman would be good enough for Prince Nick according to his mother and sister.

#123   2008/03/16 12:11PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u atleast acknowledge my posts?! dam

Look...obviously all this bickering is going no where...someone needs to give in alittle...can u atleast admit u aggravate things at timez too?

ur not the only one Jake...but u DO add to it too...im guilty of it myself, but my situations are more understandable LMAO im going against imposters!

#124   2008/03/16 12:14PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~This thread will be closed or deleted anywayz..so say whatever the hell u need to once n for all..i give up trying to keep some peace around here! i have better things to do..like watch my team kick @ss!!!!!

#125   2008/03/16 12:15PM
    Molli

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~This thread will be closed or deleted anywayz..so say whatever the hell u need to once n for all..i give up trying to keep some peace around here! i have better things to do..like watch my team kick @ss!!!!!

Lakers or Rockets?

#126   2008/03/16 12:16PM
    LilyAllen

Quote Molli:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote Molli: I'm still here.

The bickering makes me sad. Truly devoted fans of a show fighting umonst themselves. Just silly and sad.

I watch my stories to escape the real world, if it's only for a few hours. I never miss an episode. I love this site because out of all the others I belong to, this one is the most up to date, especially with our Candian friends sharing a day ahead. And Valentias (sp?) spoilers. I look forward to those.

Life is too short.

Glad you did not leave. I don't get this thread at all and it is sad I've been gone for like a week now and when I come back this place is like a battle field.

Yea. I think the whole phick/shick/sharon/phyllis thing is over the top. I bet the actors would get a good chuckle over how a story started WWIII.

My opinion? Phick isn't going to last. That's pretty much written in stone. I just happen to enjoy the couple at the moment. That could change down the road, depending on the situation. I've always like Sharon. I thought the Newman's treated her like the help. Just once I wanted to see Sharon slap Nikki and defend herself. Same goes for Victoria, she "tolerates" both Sharon AND Phyllis for her baby bro. I don't think any woman would be good enough for Prince Nick according to his mother and sister.

Yeah I completely agree Molli. I don’t like the whole phick, shick war I wasn’t even a real fan of both when I first came but then I felt kind of forced to pick and chose a side, because you will always get drawn into the stupid post wars.

#127   2008/03/16 12:17PM
    LilyAllen

Can someone PLEASE tell me what phick fans you are all referring to?!?!?!?!

#128   2008/03/16 12:17PM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I like u both so im gonna stay on the sidelines for this one...but i will tell u how i feel........

This is a great board we have here..MOST of us get along pretty well, even if we disagree on some things. I hate to see this arguing between two posters i really like. You both make very good points n i may not agree with everything some of u post, i do take it in n try to understand ur points of views.

As far as the arguing goes, i DO understand, becuz ive been there done that with a few others myself. (thats only cuz they have several different s/n's ) So i feel both ur frustrations. I think we can get along w/o posters having to leave. However, if u feel that is whats best for u, than plz do so.

I jus wanted to tell u both, with all else aside, i adore u both! Can we call a truce? I hear u [Jakey] will be away for a few weeks?...Maybe that time away will cool things off?..hopefully..

Like ive said, i know we will alwayz have disagreements, thats what makes things interesting on here..every1 has a rite to voice their own opinions n thoughts...possibly we can all (me included of course ) to speak to eachother not as HARSHLY.. yes no MAYBE

You are sweet Jenn-I don't feel as though I have been arguing-but if it seems that way to you, that is what matters- this whole line of postings is just STUPID,STUPID,STUPID to begin with-but when it reaches a point where a poster says you posted things you have not- that poster needs to deliver the goods if they are to be believed...

i hear u gommie...im no fool, i know who to separate from the rest when it comes to things like that.

i will say i was disappointed on that one thread involving NY..cuz i felt, like she was totally being disrespected..i stayed clear of that one cuz i know she can handle things all by herself!

I generally try to stay away from the controversial threads- they get so long, I can't tell who is posting what or who I am supposed to be against anyway-besides which, they are not that fun or funny most of the time..........I try to ignore the crap-but I don't always succeed

#129   2008/03/16 12:19PM
    gommie

Quote LilyAllen: Can someone PLEASE tell me what phick fans you are all referring to?!?!?!?!

I don't know..........you are going to have to ask Jake..he is the one who said it was phick fans.......I have no idea..sorry.....

#130   2008/03/16 12:24PM
    LilyAllen

Quote gommie:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote bubble303: I'm lost

What's going on?

This is a celebration thread because a phick fan left the board

No,no you are wrong...it was a pre-celebration thread b/c several instigators who frequent the phick thread SAID they are leaving...they haven't left yet...

Hello gommie are you refering to cater2u and Molli?

I have no idea who they are..

You said that it was posters who frequent the phick thread and the only two who said they were leaving there were cater2u and Molli.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list