List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3899, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #111   2008/03/16 11:49AM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I like u both so im gonna stay on the sidelines for this one...but i will tell u how i feel........

This is a great board we have here..MOST of us get along pretty well, even if we disagree on some things. I hate to see this arguing between two posters i really like. You both make very good points n i may not agree with everything some of u post, i do take it in n try to understand ur points of views.

As far as the arguing goes, i DO understand, becuz ive been there done that with a few others myself. (thats only cuz they have several different s/n's ) So i feel both ur frustrations. I think we can get along w/o posters having to leave. However, if u feel that is whats best for u, than plz do so.

I jus wanted to tell u both, with all else aside, i adore u both! Can we call a truce? I hear u [Jakey] will be away for a few weeks?...Maybe that time away will cool things off?..hopefully..

Like ive said, i know we will alwayz have disagreements, thats what makes things interesting on here..every1 has a rite to voice their own opinions n thoughts...possibly we can all (me included of course ) to speak to eachother not as HARSHLY.. yes no MAYBE

You are sweet Jenn-I don't feel as though I have been arguing-but if it seems that way to you, that is what matters- this whole line of postings is just STUPID,STUPID,STUPID to begin with-but when it reaches a point where a poster says you posted things you have not- that poster needs to deliver the goods if they are to be believed...

i hear u gommie...im no fool, i know who to separate from the rest when it comes to things like that.

i will say i was disappointed on that one thread involving NY..cuz i felt, like she was totally being disrespected..i stayed clear of that one cuz i know she can handle things all by herself!

#112   2008/03/16 11:51AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

No actually you are wrong-- It was an attempt at celebration-something nice for a change-whether you had that feeling about it or not is immaterial- that was the intent- I get sick to death of all the bickering back and forth and if you think getting rid of it is not cause for celebration -that does not surprise me either..I would ask that YOU PUT YOUR MONEY where YOUR mouth is and show me where I have posted about people bringing up havoc threads as you call them- You, just hate period!!

I am not sure of you actually posted it but you have definitely agreed with someone who did bring u havoc threads!! if you were sick to death why did you create this thread??? You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! Would you like it if someone created a thread ceebrating your departure?? I don't think so.... How is creatng a thread about people leaving the board forever, nice?? Please explain as I cannot figure it out!!

While you are out looking, trying to put some validity in your first accusation...you better go reread the post in this thread again- no place did I post the following..

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board,"

Yes you did

Then you should have NO TROUBLE proving it....should you--*tapping foot while waiting*.........

"Sorry guys- I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration.... "

How does that, translate to this???

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! "

Oh dear lord in heaven, you said that the reason you created this thread is because Phick fans were leaving!!!!! You said that called for a celebration!!!! Thus creating this thread!!!!!!

No,that is not what I said!!!!!!what I said is:

"I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration"

I never mentioned any phick, phack,shick,or shack-If you take that upon yourself to put your own spin on it-don't be angry with me-sounds to me like you thought you saw your name mentioned......you can put any spin on it you want Jake..but you can't change it...

#113   2008/03/16 11:52AM
    Molli

I'm still here.

The bickering makes me sad. Truly devoted fans of a show fighting umonst themselves. Just silly and sad.

I watch my stories to escape the real world, if it's only for a few hours. I never miss an episode. I love this site because out of all the others I belong to, this one is the most up to date, especially with our Candian friends sharing a day ahead. And Valentias (sp?) spoilers. I look forward to those.

Life is too short.

#114   2008/03/16 11:55AM
    Jake Austin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

No actually you are wrong-- It was an attempt at celebration-something nice for a change-whether you had that feeling about it or not is immaterial- that was the intent- I get sick to death of all the bickering back and forth and if you think getting rid of it is not cause for celebration -that does not surprise me either..I would ask that YOU PUT YOUR MONEY where YOUR mouth is and show me where I have posted about people bringing up havoc threads as you call them- You, just hate period!!

I am not sure of you actually posted it but you have definitely agreed with someone who did bring u havoc threads!! if you were sick to death why did you create this thread??? You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! Would you like it if someone created a thread ceebrating your departure?? I don't think so.... How is creatng a thread about people leaving the board forever, nice?? Please explain as I cannot figure it out!!

While you are out looking, trying to put some validity in your first accusation...you better go reread the post in this thread again- no place did I post the following..

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board,"

Yes you did

Then you should have NO TROUBLE proving it....should you--*tapping foot while waiting*.........

"Sorry guys- I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration.... "

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! "

Oh dear lord in heaven, you said that the reason you created this thread is because Phick fans were leaving!!!!! You said that called for a celebration!!!! Thus creating this thread!!!!!!

"I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration"

I never mentioned any phick, phack,shick,or shack-If you take that upon yourself to put your own spin on it-don't be angry with me-sounds to me like you thought you saw your name mentioned......you can put any spin on it you want Jake..but you can't change it...

Well since 2 phick fans were the only ones who talked about leaving... OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM!! Why are you even trying to hide it? We all know what you are talking about....

#115   2008/03/16 11:56AM
    LilyAllen

Quote Molli: I'm still here.

The bickering makes me sad. Truly devoted fans of a show fighting umonst themselves. Just silly and sad.

I watch my stories to escape the real world, if it's only for a few hours. I never miss an episode. I love this site because out of all the others I belong to, this one is the most up to date, especially with our Candian friends sharing a day ahead. And Valentias (sp?) spoilers. I look forward to those.

Life is too short.

Glad you did not leave. I don't get this thread at all and it is sad I've been gone for like a week now and when I come back this place is like a battle field.

#116   2008/03/16 11:58AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#117   2008/03/16 11:59AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! Thisboard has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

Yes you did

Well since 2 phick fans were the only ones who talked about leaving... OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM!! Why are you even trying to hide it? We all know what you are talking about....

I'm not trying to hide anything....I posted what I posted and I am sorry you can't turn it into something you like better, but it is what it is.......and it was a nice try- well maybe not nice--anyway- say goodnight gracie

.....hurts my ears when you yell at me like that too

Goodnight Gracie..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 12:00PM
    #118   2008/03/16 12:01PM
    Jake Austin

l8r

#119   2008/03/16 12:01PM
    Jake Austin

l8r

#120   2008/03/16 12:02PM
    Jake Austin

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list