List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Whoo Hooo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whoo Hooo

Started by gommie at 2008/03/16 07:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:54PM, Views: 3797, Replies: 156
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2008/03/16 11:38AM
    Re: Whoo Hooo
    LilyAllen

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote bubble303: I'm lost

What's going on?

This is a celebration thread because a phick fan left the board

No,no you are wrong...it was a pre-celebration thread b/c several instigators who frequent the phick thread SAID they are leaving...they haven't left yet...

Hello gommie are you refering to cater2u and Molli?

#102   2008/03/16 11:38AM
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I like u both so im gonna stay on the sidelines for this one...but i will tell u how i feel........

This is a great board we have here..MOST of us get along pretty well, even if we disagree on some things. I hate to see this arguing between two posters i really like. You both make very good points n i may not agree with everything some of u post, i do take it in n try to understand ur points of views.

As far as the arguing goes, i DO understand, becuz ive been there done that with a few others myself. (thats only cuz they have several different s/n's ) So i feel both ur frustrations. I think we can get along w/o posters having to leave. However, if u feel that is whats best for u, than plz do so.

I jus wanted to tell u both, with all else aside, i adore u both! Can we call a truce? I hear u [Jakey] will be away for a few weeks?...Maybe that time away will cool things off?..hopefully..

Like ive said, i know we will alwayz have disagreements, thats what makes things interesting on here..every1 has a rite to voice their own opinions n thoughts...possibly we can all (me included of course ) to speak to eachother not as HARSHLY.. yes no MAYBE

You are sweet Jenn-I don't feel as though I have been arguing-but if it seems that way to you, that is what matters- this whole line of postings is just STUPID,STUPID,STUPID to begin with-but when it reaches a point where a poster says you posted things you have not- that poster needs to deliver the goods if they are to be believed...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 11:39AM
    #103   2008/03/16 11:40AM
    gommie

Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:

What's going on?

No,no you are wrong...it was a pre-celebration thread b/c several instigators who frequent the phick thread SAID they are leaving...they haven't left yet...

I have no idea who they are..

#104   2008/03/16 11:41AM
    Jake Austin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

No actually you are wrong-- It was an attempt at celebration-something nice for a change-whether you had that feeling about it or not is immaterial- that was the intent- I get sick to death of all the bickering back and forth and if you think getting rid of it is not cause for celebration -that does not surprise me either..I would ask that YOU PUT YOUR MONEY where YOUR mouth is and show me where I have posted about people bringing up havoc threads as you call them- You, just hate period!!

I am not sure of you actually posted it but you have definitely agreed with someone who did bring u havoc threads!! if you were sick to death why did you create this thread??? You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! Would you like it if someone created a thread ceebrating your departure?? I don't think so.... How is creatng a thread about people leaving the board forever, nice?? Please explain as I cannot figure it out!!

While you are out looking, trying to put some validity in your first accusation...you better go reread the post in this thread again- no place did I post the following..

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board,"

Yes you did

Then you should have NO TROUBLE proving it....should you--*tapping foot while waiting*.........

"Sorry guys- I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration.... "

#105   2008/03/16 11:42AM
    Jake Austin

Cater2u and Molli are the people who have left the board, gommie

#106   2008/03/16 11:43AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: This thread was nothing but an attept to cause havoc and you know it. Did you ever stop and think " is this going to be the best thing to do " especially since YOU always complain when people create havoc threads... but yet you go and do the same thing!! This board has the most bias people i have ever encountered!!! It's alright for you to create a thread celebrating the fact that Phick fans are leaving... but if i were to do this all hell would have broken loose. Not that i would ever create such a thread... I am more sane than that!! I hate hypocrits!!

No actually you are wrong-- It was an attempt at celebration-something nice for a change-whether you had that feeling about it or not is immaterial- that was the intent- I get sick to death of all the bickering back and forth and if you think getting rid of it is not cause for celebration -that does not surprise me either..I would ask that YOU PUT YOUR MONEY where YOUR mouth is and show me where I have posted about people bringing up havoc threads as you call them- You, just hate period!!

I am not sure of you actually posted it but you have definitely agreed with someone who did bring u havoc threads!! if you were sick to death why did you create this thread??? You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! Would you like it if someone created a thread ceebrating your departure?? I don't think so.... How is creatng a thread about people leaving the board forever, nice?? Please explain as I cannot figure it out!!

While you are out looking, trying to put some validity in your first accusation...you better go reread the post in this thread again- no place did I post the following..

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board,"

Yes you did

Then you should have NO TROUBLE proving it....should you--*tapping foot while waiting*.........

"Sorry guys- I read in another thread where several post agitators have threatened to leave and never return-I thought that called for a celebration.... "

How does that, translate to this???

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! "

#107   2008/03/16 11:43AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin: Cater2u and Molli are the people who have left the board, gommie

You're point being?

#108   2008/03/16 11:45AM
    Jake Austin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote gommie:

Yes you did

How does that, translate to this???

"You said it yourself you created this thread because about 4 phick fans were thinking about taking a break from this board, I was one of those people! "

Oh dear lord in heaven, you said that the reason you created this thread is because Phick fans were leaving!!!!! You said that called for a celebration!!!! Thus creating this thread!!!!!!

#109   2008/03/16 11:46AM
    Jake Austin

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: Cater2u and Molli are the people who have left the board, gommie

You're point being?

Since you said you had no idea who they were I though i'd let you know the names of the posters that you are " celebrating "

#110   2008/03/16 11:47AM
    LilyAllen

Quote gommie:
    Quote LilyAllen:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin:

What's going on?

I have no idea who they are..

Ohh you said the posts were from a phick fan and those are the only two phick fans that I have read of that said they would leave so I thought you were referring to them, but to me they don’t seem like agitators.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list