List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?

Started by Meticulous at 2008/03/15 09:13PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 02:40PM, Views: 655, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/03/16 09:04AM
    Re: Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?
    Snizzle

Yep i totally agree...i wish they would of continued that route with Bobby and Nikki!

#12   2008/03/16 09:04AM
    Eppy

Quote nikkicat: I seem to remember that there was some chemistry between Bobby and Nikki. He would be a delightful change from David Chow.
    Oh my gosh, yes, but first Brittany would have to be out of the picture...please, no more marriage break-ups.

#13   2008/03/16 09:08AM
    nikkicat

I agree. I liked Bobby and Brittany together, but IF anything ever happened to them, that would be a possibility.

#14   2008/03/16 12:00PM
    lubug

Bobby was supposedly killed off. Remember, that's when Brittany took her baby to live in New York with her parents? Bobby was had bad connections that caught up with him.

#15   2008/03/16 12:48PM
    Eppy

The operative word here is 'supposedly'. We can only hope that was a ruse to throw off the bad guys.

#16   2008/03/16 12:51PM
    Molli

I thought he was in a witness protection program? And didn't Jill have a little thing for Bobby? That's one handsome man there.

#17   2008/03/16 01:30PM
    Soulsistah

Quote nikkicat: I seem to remember that there was some chemistry between Bobby and Nikki. He would be a delightful change from David Chow.

I agree 100%. Bring back that hot man Bobby for Nikki, and kick Chow to the curb.

#18   2008/03/16 02:40PM
    Eppy

Candace said she was going to try to get an interview with John Enos sometime soon. Hope we can encourage the PTB to reconsider getting him back on the show. All kinds of fireworks happening when he was on before. He would be a real asset!!!!

http://www.johnenosiii.com/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 02:46PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list