List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?

Started by Meticulous at 2008/03/15 09:13PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 02:40PM, Views: 649, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/15 09:20PM
    Re: Who Was She, and Where Is She Now?
    Eppy

She was Brittany Hodges - her father was a banker in GC. She was one of the rich kids who went to Walnut Grove School with JT, Mac, Colleen, Raul, Billy, and Phillip. She went to work at the club owned by Bobby Marcino and became a singer/dancer. He and Brittany married and had a little boy. He went into witness protection and was presumebly killed, so she moved to NY to live with her parents who had moved there.

#2   2008/03/16 06:00AM
    justmehere

Quote Eppy: She was Brittany Hodges - her father was a banker in GC. She was one of the rich kids who went to Walnut Grove School with JT, Mac, Colleen, Raul, Billy, and Phillip. She went to work at the club owned by Bobby Marcino and became a singer/dancer. He and Brittany married and had a little boy. He went into witness protection and was presumebly killed, so she moved to NY to live with her parents who had moved there.

Good job Eby.....ifit wouldn be for you I would be confused...working 15 hours a day keeps me busy.

#3   2008/03/16 08:41AM
    Snizzle

I still want Brittany to come back to get in between JOKETORIA..and Bringing Bobby back some how would be bad either...YUMMY

#4   2008/03/16 08:46AM
    lynnw

Wasn't Brittany's mother involved with JT at one time? That was during a period I wasn't watching. I'd also LOVE to see her and Bobby come back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 08:46AM
    #5   2008/03/16 08:46AM
    Snizzle

Yep with Anita

#6   2008/03/16 08:48AM
    ILuvNY

Yes, they had an affair (ewww!). What is it with this soap and the "Mrs. Robinson" syndrome?

I LOVED Bobby Marcino! What a great character....and he was easy on the eyes, too!

#7   2008/03/16 08:55AM
    Kristi07

oh yes Bobby was hot!! bring that fine piece of azz back..lmao!!

#8   2008/03/16 09:03AM
    nikkicat

I seem to remember that there was some chemistry between Bobby and Nikki. He would be a delightful change from David Chow.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list