List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/15 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 06:58AM, Views: 1570, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/03/16 06:43AM
    Re: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...
    Br-icklover

Quote olderthandirt: I thought that it was weird the project Adam picked to work on. NE is a huge conglomorate, supposedly, so there would have to be so much to work on? Yet Adam chooses Victoria's pet project to tweak, and then follows up the choice by repeatedly nibbling at Victor about Vicki and the baby's distractive presence? I just never thought that this was behavior indicative of becoming part of the family. It is more like a termite that you don't see eating your house until it is way too late.

Divide and Conquer.....

#22   2008/03/16 07:29AM
    gommie

On the other side of that coin-- BON was the project that was losing money and needed attention as I recall....he picked it for that reason...

#23   2008/03/16 07:32AM
    suegerry

They say "ambition is the last refuge of failure"...

#24   2008/03/16 08:46AM
    gommie

Quote suegerry: They say "ambition is the last refuge of failure"...

snobbish oscar wilde to be exact- you can never try to hard

#25   2008/03/16 09:00AM
    Snizzle

Quote BBBMANAGEMENT: SEEMS , to me Adam, envies, Victoria, and Nick, because, they grew, up wealthy...Not, only does he want to undermine, Victors, children...But I believe, he wants the whole thing...He wants Victor out too. Revenge, is his life. To pull down, all of them, for Victor, ignoring him , all these years. He wants Nicks wife too...and Phyllis, is playing into his hands...Adam..probably , already knew, who Phyllis, was, before, he came to town. I believe, he knew, about ALL OF THEM, before, he came to town..His jealousy is sticking out all over the place. I HOPE VICTOR, finds out ,and , lowers the boom, on him..I don't like, Adam ,he is too sneaky..and the way he picks and chooses his words.BELIEVE,me ,He has an agenda !!!

BBB i to think he wants it all...he definitly has something up his sleeve....those little snarky smirks he always gets and his comments...i cant wait to see it all unfold..it's gonna get good

#26   2008/03/16 01:09PM
    FridaMonkey

First of all, what exactly was Nick's position? Was he co-CEO with Victoria? Isn't that what Neil is? Is Adam now co-CEO?

#27   2008/03/16 01:23PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Treester:
    Quote Lizzylew: I think Adam is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which is odd considering he was raised by the supposedly moral and ethical Hope. I am waiting for Victoria to give him a taste of his own medicine. His disparaging remarks to just about everyone he encounters are so smug. He even sounds like he's after Neil's job...suggesting that perhaps two jobs are one too many.

I said the very same thing after the first day he was on, and I got yelled at by everyone. After watching soaps for almost 40 years, you tend to know whats coming up next, unfortunately. Adam is out for revenge. Plain and simple. He won't stop till he gets everyone fired and he's running the show. I dont like him AT ALL.

Neither do I. He's a smug, arrogant, twerp and he's not fooling me with his, "Oh, I didn't mean to offend you" comments when he darn well intends to insult - Nick, Victoria, and now Neil. You can just see he has a hidden agenda and I don't trust him at all.

#28   2008/03/16 01:31PM
    FridaMonkey

Well I believe you are right and you are wrong; you are right in that he "pretends" that he doesn't mean to offend them (I believe he does subtly) and he definitely has a hidden agenda, but I think that is the essence of his character, to come in and take power; absolute power and someday down the line, rightfully and gainfully take over Newman Enterprises;(he's no twerp) how fantastic to watch will that be?

#29   2008/03/16 01:37PM
    Soulsistah

He may be all that, but I still don't like him (smug arrogance is a complete turn off). And I still think he looks like a little twerp who wants to run with the big boys.

#30   2008/03/16 01:44PM
    FridaMonkey

Well yo may be right in the end; he may have to eat crow and run out of town with his tail between his legs, but I truly believe he is lined up to be the second generation "Victor" the conqueror.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list