List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/15 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 06:58AM, Views: 1573, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/15 06:43PM
    Re: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...
    thedeb

Although not all warm and fuzzy, Nick and Victoria are trying to include Adam. They've invited him to dinner, for drinks, etc. Adam has returned their efforts by making snide remarks and putting them down for being born rich. Therefore, I think Nick and Victoria have taken the high road in this circumstance. Adam's the one being an obnoxius snob, thus taking the low road.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/15 06:44PM
    #12   2008/03/15 06:48PM
    Treester

Quote Lizzylew: I think Adam is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which is odd considering he was raised by the supposedly moral and ethical Hope. I am waiting for Victoria to give him a taste of his own medicine. His disparaging remarks to just about everyone he encounters are so smug. He even sounds like he's after Neil's job...suggesting that perhaps two jobs are one too many.

I said the very same thing after the first day he was on, and I got yelled at by everyone. After watching soaps for almost 40 years, you tend to know whats coming up next, unfortunately. Adam is out for revenge. Plain and simple. He won't stop till he gets everyone fired and he's running the show. I dont like him AT ALL.

#13   2008/03/15 06:54PM
    Sundevil98

Quote CourtneyB: I like Adam, he's cute! Yes, he's making dicisions behind Vic's back, but you gotta admit she's never really at work and when she is in the office she still isn't working.. I know she just had the little bundle of joy, but she's the one that insisted on getting back to work. So, Adam is making executive decisions- anyways he prob knows Vic won't approve because she's one of them kind that don't like change and he's trying to make some money and get some of Phyllis. So he's getting his grove on! Go Adam Go!

Courtney, I agree with you on this one. While Adam definitely needs to learn a little tact, he is in the business world where decisions need to be made. Victoria has the luxury of being Victor's daughter and get a LOT of privileges that most poeple dont get in the real working world. If she's not ready to be at work, then she should take more time off and just be a mom until she is truly ready to go back to work. I know my opinion is gong to be in the minority when it comes to this topic, but it is just that - an opinion.

#14   2008/03/15 07:11PM
    FridaMonkey

Quote Sundevil98:
    Quote CourtneyB: I like Adam, he's cute! Yes, he's making dicisions behind Vic's back, but you gotta admit she's never really at work and when she is in the office she still isn't working.. I know she just had the little bundle of joy, but she's the one that insisted on getting back to work. So, Adam is making executive decisions- anyways he prob knows Vic won't approve because she's one of them kind that don't like change and he's trying to make some money and get some of Phyllis. So he's getting his grove on! Go Adam Go!

Courtney, I agree with you on this one. While Adam definitely needs to learn a little tact, he is in the business world where decisions need to be made. Victoria has the luxury of being Victor's daughter and get a LOT of privileges that most poeple dont get in the real working world. If she's not ready to be at work, then she should take more time off and just be a mom until she is truly ready to go back to work. I know my opinion is gong to be in the minority when it comes to this topic, but it is just that - an opinion.

You are 1000% correct. Adam is a tough, take-no-prisoners businessman with Victor's blood running through his veins. He is calling them like he see's them. There's no time to waste when you're trying to make money.

#15   2008/03/15 07:26PM
    BBBMANAGEMENT

SEEMS , to me Adam, envies, Victoria, and Nick, because, they grew, up wealthy...Not, only does he want to undermine, Victors, children...But I believe, he wants the whole thing...He wants Victor out too. Revenge, is his life. To pull down, all of them, for Victor, ignoring him , all these years. He wants Nicks wife too...and Phyllis, is playing into his hands...Adam..probably , already knew, who Phyllis, was, before, he came to town. I believe, he knew, about ALL OF THEM, before, he came to town..His jealousy is sticking out all over the place. I HOPE VICTOR, finds out ,and , lowers the boom, on him..I don't like, Adam ,he is too sneaky..and the way he picks and chooses his words.BELIEVE,me ,He has an agenda !!!

#16   2008/03/15 07:27PM
    colormebadd

Quote FridaMonkey:
    Quote Sundevil98:

You are 1000% correct. Adam is a tough, take-no-prisoners businessman with Victor's blood running through his veins. He is calling them like he see's them. There's no time to waste when you're trying to make money.

ITA with you all. I haven't formed an opinion about him personally but I do admire his work ethic. Courtney you are so right if Vikki isn't 100% ready for work she should take some time off to bond with her son until she is 100% ready for buisness and stop complaining about her baby brother for being a go getter. Adam is'nt f ing around he means business and will mop the floor with anyone that gets in his way.

#17   2008/03/16 01:49AM
    olderthandirt

I thought that it was weird the project Adam picked to work on. NE is a huge conglomorate, supposedly, so there would have to be so much to work on? Yet Adam chooses Victoria's pet project to tweak, and then follows up the choice by repeatedly nibbling at Victor about Vicki and the baby's distractive presence? I just never thought that this was behavior indicative of becoming part of the family. It is more like a termite that you don't see eating your house until it is way too late.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/16 01:51AM
    #18   2008/03/16 06:42AM
    Br-icklover

Quote olderthandirt: I thought that it was weird the project Adam picked to work on. NE is a huge conglomorate, supposedly, so there would have to be so much to work on? Yet Adam chooses Victoria's pet project to tweak, and then follows up the choice by repeatedly nibbling at Victor about Vicki and the baby's distractive presence? I just never thought that this was behavior indicative of becoming part of the family. It is more like a termite that you don't see eating your house until it is way too late.

Divide and Conquer.....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list