List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...

Started by FridaMonkey at 2008/03/15 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 06:58AM, Views: 1571, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/15 12:32PM
    Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...
    FridaMonkey

Boy was I wrong about Adam; he is NO wimp, he is so deliciously wicked and devilishly confident; he is EXACTLY his father's son, absolutely perfect. Move over Victoria...

#2   2008/03/15 02:19PM
    Re: Oh, I was sooo wrong about Adam...
    mdtuttle

Quote FridaMonkey: Boy was I wrong about Adam; he is NO wimp, he is so deliciously wicked and devilishly confident; he is EXACTLY his father's son, absolutely perfect. Move over Victoria...

There is a diffrence between being confident and being sneaky. It almost seems like he knows Victoria will not agree with the changes he wants to make, so instead of discussing them with her and trying to convince her his ideas have merit, he sneaks them in the back way. Don't get me wrong I think he may have some good ideas. But I think the way he is going about getting things done is just going to end up coming back to bite him in the backside.

#3   2008/03/15 02:19PM
    Deb T

Quote FridaMonkey: Boy was I wrong about Adam; he is NO wimp, he is so deliciously wicked and devilishly confident; he is EXACTLY his father's son, absolutely perfect. Move over Victoria...

i'm having some trouble warming up the character. i dont know if its the portrayer or what. i'm trying though!

#4   2008/03/15 02:23PM
    pussykat

Quote Deb T:

i'm having some trouble warming up the character. i dont know if its the portrayer or what. i'm trying though!

I'm not too sure about him either...he seems very sneaky. I do think that Victor will be on to him before too long.

#5   2008/03/15 02:26PM
    mdtuttle

If he is trying to outsneak or outfox Victor, he is way out of his league. I don't care how smart he thinks he is. He does not have waht it takes to outwit his father.

#6   2008/03/15 03:29PM
    Lizzylew

I think Adam is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which is odd considering he was raised by the supposedly moral and ethical Hope. I am waiting for Victoria to give him a taste of his own medicine. His disparaging remarks to just about everyone he encounters are so smug. He even sounds like he's after Neil's job...suggesting that perhaps two jobs are one too many.

#7   2008/03/15 04:22PM
    CourtneyB

I like Adam, he's cute! Yes, he's making dicisions behind Vic's back, but you gotta admit she's never really at work and when she is in the office she still isn't working.. I know she just had the little bundle of joy, but she's the one that insisted on getting back to work. So, Adam is making executive decisions- anyways he prob knows Vic won't approve because she's one of them kind that don't like change and he's trying to make some money and get some of Phyllis. So he's getting his grove on! Go Adam Go!

#8   2008/03/15 04:58PM
    thedeb

I don't consider Adam sneaky so much as just obnoxiously arrogant. I can't wait until people start putting him in his place. There have been a few good comebacks here and there, but not nearly enough. Nick and Victoria are trying to include him, but his actions don't warrant much effort on their part. He keeps putting them down, but it seems to me they're the ones taking the high road.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list