List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Cane & Lilly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Cane & Lilly

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/14 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 05:31PM, Views: 2447, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/14 12:47PM
    Spoiler Cane & Lilly
    divasoapfan

Is Cane using Lilly for SEX!!!!!I almost felt sorry for Lilly today.....Cane booked a room for the both of them.....He gave Lilly a romantic,passionate,sexy,beautiful,massage....Then Lily thought (I Think) she was going to spend the evening with Cane,he said no (after having sex) then just left her at the GC Club.....saying she has to get up early for the launch party,......what is up with that dude that's not being a Gentleman!!!!!!!!!

#2   2008/03/14 01:59PM
    Re: Spoiler Cane & Lilly
    lynnw

There's something about Cane that hasn't come out yet. I don't think he's on the up and up. As for his feelings for Lily, I havn't made up my mind on that one yet. I haven't seen the episode where they went to the GCAC, but it sounds like he doesn't want to make a commitment to her.

#3   2008/03/14 02:06PM
    chddrcheze09

i truly hope he is not using her but i mean it is a bit suspicious since he just got his new place and she moved in to the campus house....you would think that they would stop wasting money unless UR rite he jus wanted a quickie and didnt want to get his place messed up..but then brings up the issue why is he trinna get so close to neil...???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/14 02:07PM
    #4   2008/03/14 08:41PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Cane is disappointing me with his actions. I mean Lily is one hott smokin lady!!!! I would do ANYTHING for a woman who looks like that!!! ANYTHING!!! WHOOOOO!!!!

#5   2008/03/14 08:58PM
    Golden Gate

Hmm ,funky idea,IMO Cane loves Lily,there are many times he show it,I remember almost all of them,first He told slamber that he dont love her anymore and he is move on with lily,secondly He said to her its hard to hide his feeling,third he waited for over month to have sex with her and he assured her if that was ok,how many people in real life wait to sleep with their BF/GF..huh..? maybe days,I know that for fact that this young punks like night stand style.
    then the way Cane touch her,the way he look at her with so much feeling.
    if thats not enough He try to approach Neil too and told him he is serious with his daughter,he ask her to get away for weekend but Lily was busy,anywho who give a damn..LOL
    I love lily and Cane,and I dont think he use her at all,we will see,Lily is way more respecfull than many women outthere at GC that include Sycophil who committed adultry many times plus rape/seduce man for sex twice{Danny and Tim R}...

#6   2008/03/15 05:16AM
    rack em up

Quote divasoapfan: Is Cane using Lilly for SEX!!!!!I almost felt sorry for Lilly today.....Cane booked a room for the both of them.....He gave Lilly a romantic,passionate,sexy,beautiful,massage....Then Lily thought (I Think) she was going to spend the evening with Cane,he said no (after having sex) then just left her at the GC Club.....saying she has to get up early for the launch party,......what is up with that dude that's not being a Gentleman!!!!!!!!!
    i d not see why he should be a gentleman. She is a tramp.

#7   2008/03/15 06:33AM
    OCTOPUS

Quote Golden Gate: Hmm ,funky idea,IMO Cane loves Lily,there are many times he show it,I remember almost all of them,first He told slamber that he dont love her anymore and he is move on with lily,secondly He said to her its hard to hide his feeling,third he waited for over month to have sex with her and he assured her if that was ok,how many people in real life wait to sleep with their BF/GF..huh..? maybe days,I know that for fact that this young punks like night stand style.
    then the way Cane touch her,the way he look at her with so much feeling.
    if thats not enough He try to approach Neil too and told him he is serious with his daughter,he ask her to get away for weekend but Lily was busy,anywho who give a damn..LOL
    I love lily and Cane,and I dont think he use her at all,we will see,Lily is way more respecfull than many women outthere at GC that include Sycophil who committed adultry many times plus rape/seduce man for sex twice{Danny and Tim R}...

I think so too Cane treat Lily with respect,Lily never cheat,so she is not easy like Skamber and others specially Sycophil,I remember Cane drop Skamber like hot potato right after they had sex coz of all her lies and deceitful.
    Skamber and Sycophil are tramp of GC when you look at history beside other crimes they committed.
    even if Lily a tramp she should be proud coz she is pretty and smart,she will be better tramp than Skamber and the other Syco...

#8   2008/03/15 07:15AM
    Br-icklover

Quote rack em up:
    Quote divasoapfan: Is Cane using Lilly for SEX!!!!!I almost felt sorry for Lilly today.....Cane booked a room for the both of them.....He gave Lilly a romantic,passionate,sexy,beautiful,massage....Then Lily thought (I Think) she was going to spend the evening with Cane,he said no (after having sex) then just left her at the GC Club.....saying she has to get up early for the launch party,......what is up with that dude that's not being a Gentleman!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thats pretty harsh...Lily is the furthest from being a tramp.

you can call any other woman on this show a tramp, but noy Lily. she as faithful to Daniel when she was married to him and she is faithful to Cane...and unfortunalty when Kevin molested her and tricked her into a relationship with him....she was faithful to him...colleen is a Tramp, Ashely is a Tramp, Nikki ia a tramp, Victoria was a tramp, Phillys is a tramp, .....get the picture?

#9   2008/03/15 09:49AM
    Uggerly

Quote rack em up:

Oh, Lily isn't a tramp! She may be a little immature, at times, but not a tramp! She really has feelings for Cane. I'm not so sure about Cane though.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list