List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 11:27AM, Views: 1536, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/03/17 09:05AM
    Re: Spoiler Michael & Lauren
    Snizzle

Quote Soulsistah: Their "fight" was staged (and you could tell). This just gets dumber and dumber by the day.

UGHH staged?? UGH

#22   2008/03/17 11:16AM
    suegerry

They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity.

#23   2008/03/17 11:20AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote suegerry: They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity.

Just about a couple on the show is a snoozefest. I watch Nick & Phyllis just see when they break up but they are boring too. I don't blame Laura Lee Bell for turning down the opportunity to come back to the show.

First LML had the characters way over the top and now these new people have them watered down so much they are in desperate need for some fire to take place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/17 11:22AM
    #24   2008/03/17 11:26AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Their "fight" was staged (and you could tell). This just gets dumber and dumber by the day.

Yep, that was just toooo fake!!

#25   2008/03/17 11:27AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote suegerry: They are the most boring couple on the show......I liked them together at first but now......they bring nothing interesting to this show......just plain stupity.

Just about a couple on the show is a snoozefest. I watch Nick & Phyllis just see when they break up but they are boring too. I don't blame Laura Lee Bell for turning down the opportunity to come back to the show.

First LML had the characters way over the top and now these new people have them watered down so much they are in desperate need for some fire to take place.

ITA with both of you!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list