List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 11:27AM, Views: 1598, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/14 11:00PM
    Re: Spoiler Michael & Lauren
    deltafan

I want the old Lauren back, now she had balls & would kick them all to the curb. No way would she have ever put up with all there bullsh$$$

#12   2008/03/16 02:46PM
    Soulsistah

ICAM delta. What a waste of Michael to only have him throwing hissy-fits about Glohag's latest schemes Seriously, I mean CJL did win the Emmy for best leading actor, didn't he? Or have the writers forgotten that?

#13   2008/03/16 04:03PM
    mulan2

Love The Michael & Lauren, Kevin, Jana & Gloria too. Hope they keep this story line going for a long time !!!

#14   2008/03/16 07:01PM
    yrnut

Quote divasoapfan: Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out....

These last 3 lines just blows me away! I think Jana is in cahoots with Jeffery and now that she's telling Gloria that she beleives in ghosts just confirms my suspicion!!

#15   2008/03/16 08:27PM
    FridaMonkey

Michael can scream within an inch of Kevin's life and Kevin doesn't even blink an eye. What's the point in becoming enraged if they've got your little number and march on along as though Michael doesn't even exist. Gloria and Kevin are going to eventually end up killing someone by mistake. Will Lauren get all excited now that Danny Romalotti's coming back? Will he bring Cricket with him?

#16   2008/03/17 07:19AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote divasoapfan: Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out....

The whole thing with the Glo & Jeff is about as exciting as a box of rocks! Someone please bring old Y&R. This show has really gone dry.

#17   2008/03/17 08:02AM
    Snizzle

lauren has been such an idiot to stay with michael and when they showed the previews of Michael yelling at Lauren about GLoria..i was like WTF is he talking about?? all that mess he put her thru with his damn family....I would be out of there in a FLASH....Michael is a damn prick

#18   2008/03/17 08:04AM
    Soulsistah

Their "fight" was staged (and you could tell). This just gets dumber and dumber by the day.

#19   2008/03/17 09:01AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I have never liked the Fisher clan. They are all crooks and thieves. Lauren should cut all ties and move on but instead she stands by Michael and becomes a part of the mess.

#20   2008/03/17 09:04AM
    KeepingItReal

Those two are the biggest "IDIOTS" on this show.

Nuff said.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list