List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Michael & Lauren

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 11:27AM, Views: 1528, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/14 12:42PM
    Spoiler Michael & Lauren
    divasoapfan

Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out....

#2   2008/03/14 01:14PM
    Re: Spoiler Michael & Lauren
    sutherngirl

Can't stand Mike or Lauren.. let them go back on vacation or wherever they came from..

#3   2008/03/14 01:17PM
    Soulsistah

I hear ya. Unless the writers give them back their spines and stop making them props for Gloria and Kevin, they're better off absent.

#4   2008/03/14 05:10PM
    colormebadd

Quote sutherngirl: Can't stand Mike or Lauren.. let them go back on vacation or wherever they came from..

I'm with you all the way. I can't stand them either, they should take Jana, kevin, Amber and Gloria with them on that long extended vacation and never return as far as I'm concerned.

#5   2008/03/14 05:14PM
    Delilah127

Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

I'm no fan of Michael, Glo's or Kevins. When those 3 are on I zone out.

Michaels over the top histrionics drive me insane and Glo and Kevin I just have never been able to stomache.

#6   2008/03/14 05:55PM
    PLC02

Quote divasoapfan: Michael & lauren are back from (vacation I guess) and are @ the GC Club for dinner. There they run into Jack & Sharon,who are at the bar. Jack announces Mommy Dearest won the Mansion & the Gc, Club is the Abbott's new place of residence! Of course The Baldwin's are suspicious!!!!Just then Mommy Dearest rings them up and invites them for a "Family Dinner" Before she can Blurt out the News!!!!Michael interupts guess what he already knows!!!!!anyway the Baldwins arrive at the Mansion decide to stage a Fight betwenn the two of them to see Just What The Hell Is Going On!!!!!With Glo and her lover!!!!!!!!I must admitt Lauren's acting is the best drama I have seen in a long time. Lauren wants to spend the night so she can do some undercover spying on her own.....Of course Glo is more than happy to accommodate her daughter-in-law!!!!!!This means Glo will not have to have a role in the HAY with Jeff!!!!! Oh yes Kevin & Jana were at this little masquerade of a dinner party!!!!!!Jana tells Glo that she believes in Ghosts!!!!Honestly this girl is just plain Batty!!!!!!Gott Luv her though she can creep Glo out....

I love Micheal and Lauren!!! So glad they are back!!!

#7   2008/03/14 06:02PM
    divasoapfan

at least we saw that lauren could really act,her drama and fight with michael almost looked real

#8   2008/03/14 06:13PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Soulsistah: I hear ya. Unless the writers give them back their spines and stop making them props for Gloria and Kevin, they're better off absent.

Here here !!

#9   2008/03/14 06:22PM
    Eppy

Quote Delilah127: Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

Michaels over the top histrionics drive me insane and Glo and Kevin I just have never been able to stomache.
    Michael only stands second to the histrionics and scenery chewing of another character who drives ME insane!!

#10   2008/03/14 10:51PM
    Delilah127

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Delilah127: Best thing they could do for the character Lauren is get her away from the Fisher/Baldwin clan.

Michael only stands second to the histrionics and scenery chewing of another character who drives ME insane!!

ITA with you.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list