List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Started by Hopeg at 2008/03/14 09:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 06:51AM, Views: 1045, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/16 05:41PM
    Re: DID CANE KILL JI MIN???
    Eppy

Nobody killed JiMin - it's just LML's illusion...he ran away!!

#12   2008/03/16 05:43PM
    gommie

Who really gives a rats a$$-lets just forget it and move on...I think he fell and killed himself..

#13   2008/03/16 05:57PM
    Tequila Sunr...

I think that Bratty,Wuss son of Victor the backstabber Nick kill Ji Min,he has motive cozz he hates his father and he jealous of Him,Nick betrayed Victor twice,and the second one he believe that Victor capable to Kill Ji Min,even Victor was innocent,so IMO that wimp Nick might kill Ji Min and frame it on Victor,yeah that will be nice shocking story for GC..Damn..!!

#14   2008/03/16 06:00PM
    gommie

Quote Tequila Sunrise 666: I think that Bratty,Wuss son of Victor the backstabber Nick kill Ji Min,he has motive cozz he hates his father and he jealous of Him,Nick betrayed Victor twice,and the second one he believe that Victor capable to Kill Ji Min,even Victor was innocent,so IMO that wimp Nick might kill Ji Min and frame it on Victor,yeah that will be nice shocking story for GC..Damn..!!

LOL LOL Roflmao* good one!! LOL

#15   2008/03/16 06:16PM
    Whopper_ Nation

Quote Tequila Sunrise 666: I think that Bratty,Wuss son of Victor the backstabber Nick kill Ji Min,he has motive cozz he hates his father and he jealous of Him,Nick betrayed Victor twice,and the second one he believe that Victor capable to Kill Ji Min,even Victor was innocent,so IMO that wimp Nick might kill Ji Min and frame it on Victor,yeah that will be nice shocking story for GC..Damn..!!

Oh come on Tequila,I know we are Victor fan,but that one bit too too cruel dont yaa think..? do you realize what kind of " treatment " they gonna do for sweet mama's Boy like Nick in Jail..?
    on the second though,nah I agree with you Nick does need to be teach some manner,he does not have one lately.... and he does have motive..his hatred ..

#16   2008/03/16 06:27PM
    deltafan

Maybe Adam new all along Victor was his father , it pi$$$ed him off & he is the one that set Victor up. Lets hope so that way we can send that little Pansy a$$ away.

#17   2008/03/16 07:55PM
    Tequila Sunr...

Quote Whopper_ Nation:

Oh come on Tequila,I know we are Victor fan,but that one bit too too cruel dont yaa think..? do you realize what kind of " treatment " they gonna do for sweet mama's Boy like Nick in Jail..?
    on the second though,nah I agree with you Nick does need to be teach some manner,he does not have one lately.... and he does have motive..his hatred ..

Yeah I realize that ..SO..??
    Brat Nick need some manner lesson from his mama,hell yeah he has motive coz he hates Victor so much,that punk,Nick is very ungrateful son,they should make that story,I like to see his azz being barbecue in jail for the second time..

#18   2008/03/16 08:04PM
    thedeb

Quote LKGF:
    Quote Hopeg: I thought I saw a spoiler awhile ago about Cane being the one??? He's not supposed to be Jill's son either, right?

Personally, I believe that Jeff Bardwell killed Ji Min only he didn't find the money and Amber did. I apparently missed the spoiler that said Cane killed Ji Min?

The spoilers once upon a time, said that Cane was NOT Jill's bio-son and his Uncle was coming to town and I guess gonna help him take Jill and Kay to the cleaners. I think that direction was changed with the writer's strike.

I don't even read the spoilers anymore. I seems like there are a lot of them that never come to pass. Like Summer's paternity - they said Summer would get sick and that would trigger the paternity being in question. Summer got sick alright, but it was simply used to upset Phyllis when she entered prison and that was it - a major letdown. I don't know where the spoilers come from in the first place.

#19   2008/03/16 08:10PM
    deltafan

Quote Tequila Sunrise 666:
    Quote Whopper_ Nation:

Yeah I realize that ..SO..??
    Brat Nick need some manner lesson from his mama,hell yeah he has motive coz he hates Victor so much,that punk,Nick is very ungrateful son,they should make that story,I like to see his azz being barbecue in jail for the second time..

Sorry I think you meant to say Adam, you know the little weasel that has an agenda.

#20   2008/03/16 08:18PM
    Tequila Sunr...

Nah,Nope,Nada--I meant Nick,the wuss,the wimp,the Brat,the backstabber,the Disloyal one,the one who got beat up badly by Matt Clark..yep thats Nick,he has motive to frame Victor...yeah...!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list