List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DID CANE KILL JI MIN???

Started by Hopeg at 2008/03/14 09:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 06:51AM, Views: 1097, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/14 09:27AM
    DID CANE KILL JI MIN???
    Hopeg

I thought I saw a spoiler awhile ago about Cane being the one??? He's not supposed to be Jill's son either, right?

#2   2008/03/14 09:31AM
    Re: DID CANE KILL JI MIN???
    LKGF

Quote Hopeg: I thought I saw a spoiler awhile ago about Cane being the one??? He's not supposed to be Jill's son either, right?

Personally, I believe that Jeff Bardwell killed Ji Min only he didn't find the money and Amber did. I apparently missed the spoiler that said Cane killed Ji Min?

The spoilers once upon a time, said that Cane was NOT Jill's bio-son and his Uncle was coming to town and I guess gonna help him take Jill and Kay to the cleaners. I think that direction was changed with the writer's strike.

#3   2008/03/14 09:38AM
    Uggerly

NOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Cane couldn't have done it !!!!!!!

#4   2008/03/14 09:58AM
    Hopeg

Personally, I believe that Jeff Bardwell killed Ji Min only he didn't find the money and Amber did.

Why would Jeff do it, because of Jill???

#5   2008/03/14 12:34PM
    BabygirlAH

I don't see why Jeff would have done it. Was he even around at that time.

#6   2008/03/14 12:43PM
    Soulsistah

No, I don't think Jeff was on the scene then. All I know is they should really wrap that huge "loose end" up. It's not like they can just drop it because people won't remember there was a murder. If they can wrap up Plum's murder, who was on the show for like, a minute, they owe a great character like Ji Min to do the same.

#7   2008/03/14 12:48PM
    Working_Hard

Yes, Jeff was around during the Ji Minh days. He lived in the room next the Ji Minh's at the AC. I do think Jeff did it. Not for the money but something to do with something that happened in Korea. How would Jeff even know about the money?

#8   2008/03/14 12:52PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Soulsistah: No, I don't think Jeff was on the scene then. All I know is they should really wrap that huge "loose end" up. It's not like they can just drop it because people won't remember there was a murder. If they can wrap up Plum's murder, who was on the show for like, a minute, they owe a great character like Ji Min to do the same.

See I forgot all about Plum. I hope these new writers fix things quickly.

#9   2008/03/14 01:06PM
    sutherngirl

I think someone from JiMin's past killed JiMin..

#10   2008/03/16 05:37PM
    lilycanefan

No! I think either Victor or Jack did..and I like both of them so that makes it kinda hard too..lol

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list