List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's and Amber's Dresses on Thursday US SHOW

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's and Amber's Dresses on Thursday US SHOW

Started by Snizzle at 2008/03/13 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/17 07:54AM, Views: 2419, Replies: 82
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2008/03/14 06:34AM
    Re: Sharon's and Amber's Dresses on Thursday US SHOW
    Sunnyflower

:-)

Can't touch this
    Can't touch this

My my music hits me
    so hard
    Makes me say
    Oh my Lord
    Thank you
    For giving me
    Blah blah blah

#72   2008/03/14 06:43AM
    suegerry

A black classy dress with leopard prints around the back and on the sleeves cuff.......wow Sharon looked great as always.....

#73   2008/03/14 06:44AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: LMAOOOO!!!!!! there was this one girl....she had a pair and her's shrunk ...so hers was lookin tacky LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but i never wore a pair though LMAO!!!! I did have the British Knights and the FILAS with the straps LMAO! remember LA GEARS? LMAO

LMAO...the shoe ain't nothing w/o the BK buttton. I rocked BKs, Filas, didn't do LA Gears...remember when the came out with the Michael Jackson LA Gears?

#74   2008/03/14 06:46AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: LMAOOOO!!!!!! there was this one girl....she had a pair and her's shrunk ...so hers was lookin tacky LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but i never wore a pair though LMAO!!!! I did have the British Knights and the FILAS with the straps LMAO! remember LA GEARS? LMAO

LMAO...the shoe ain't nothing w/o the BK buttton. I rocked BKs, Filas, didn't do LA Gears...remember when the came out with the Michael Jackson LA Gears?

LMAOOO LA GEARS was hot in germany LMAOOOOOOOO we were late and by the time i got to the states they were WACK LMAO!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO@MJ LA GEARS LMAO

#75   2008/03/14 08:47AM
    goodwitch1956

Quote Snizzle: yeah i didnt think nothing of it until they showed the back and that's when i noticed the animal print too LMAO!!!
    HA HA HA PUKE WORTHY LOVE IT!!!!

maybe she borrowed it form Gloria

Amber is just too way out there your first day and you wear a party drees that was way to short

#76   2008/03/14 09:10AM
    aym0402

Quote goodwitch1956:
    Quote Snizzle: yeah i didnt think nothing of it until they showed the back and that's when i noticed the animal print too LMAO!!!
    HA HA HA PUKE WORTHY LOVE IT!!!!

maybe she borrowed it form Gloria
    Amber is just too way out there your first day and you wear a party drees that was way to short

OMG, first Shar and Glo are sharing the house, now clothes...what's next, Jeffrey?

#77   2008/03/14 10:36AM
    bubble303

Amber looked like a street walker

#78   2008/03/14 10:37AM
    Snizzle

amber didnt even need to lift her skirt for some action....she looked like a nassy trick

#79   2008/03/14 11:46AM
    ojudy59

I thought Sharon's dress was kind of cute, but it did look like she forgot to zip the back all the way up.

#80   2008/03/14 12:10PM
    Taps

I thought sharon looked good in that dress, i guess someone with her body can wear anything and still look fantastic. Amber is way out there.. Things she wears never amaze me..

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list