List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Started by romeojuliet at 2008/03/13 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 05:28PM, Views: 1547, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/03/14 06:46AM
    Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud
    Mustang007

Quote TAJ MAHAL:
    Quote Whopper_ Nation: I can easy tell that Cane loves Lily thats why he told her ,he want to respect her and Neil ,coz he is very serious with her,Cane try to take it slow,thats mean he really loves Lily,he said so himself to Neil,these couple are far more respectfull than PHICK,it was only takes days for them for committed adultry,lily and Cane are dating respectfully..Devon is not good with lily,I am hoping writer will break this funky ,lame married ..PHICK
    let SycoPhil hook up with Kevin or Devon,yep thats all good DAMN..

Heh you are right,IMO Cane loves her very much,thats why he try to aprroach Neil,he just say too soon,he did not say that he dont want her to move in..slow is always respecfull,not like other stupid couples at GC..LOL
    I love Lily and Cane too,I think so too,they need to break up this LAMO married PHICK,let that Phylis hook up with devon,that will be Very sweet ,I like them together double date..LANE and DELISS{devon/phyliss)..make it happen..

Hell Yeah..!! hey buddies..you got it..Cane is really want Lily to move in eventually,he just respect her,bTW thats a damn good idea to pair Devon and Phylis coz this PHICK is boring me to death,none of us in my work like this very boring uncreative couple PHICK,lucky we have sweet Cane and Lily now who are more mature than that LAME PHICK.
    yeah,let Lily move in with Cane soon and lets break up this snore couple PHICK,let her be with Kevin or Devon..

#42   2008/03/15 04:21PM
    bubble303

Cane is basically babysitting that brat.

**Celebacy for Cane**
    **Dru for President**

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/15 04:21PM
    #43   2008/03/15 04:31PM
    CourtneyB

I agree, they make an awful couple! I think Cane would be good with Sharon maybe, not Lily, not Amber leave her with Daniel. I also think Sharon and Daniel would make an interesting couple. Jack needs to find an older woman.

#44   2008/03/15 06:09PM
    thedeb

Apparently Cane assumed that Lily assumed he would ask her to move in. A bit arrogant on his part. If I was Lily I would have been very offended. I don't know why everyone sees her as an immature twit. She is only 19, and I don't see her as immature for her age. Has anyone been around a 19 year old lately? Compared to the real world, her and Colleen are boringly too mature for their age.

#45   2008/03/15 06:19PM
    colormebadd

Quote thedeb: Apparently Cane assumed that Lily assumed he would ask her to move in. A bit arrogant on his part. If I was Lily I would have been very offended. I don't know why everyone sees her as an immature twit. She is only 19, and I don't see her as immature for her age. Has anyone been around a 19 year old lately? Compared to the real world, her and Colleen are boringly too mature for their age.

You know I was thinking the same thing too. If we are to accept that Amber is in her thirties and behaves like a 16 year old, why should Lily behave like a thirty year old when she is only 19 years old? To me Amber is the one that behaves immaturly and she's the one that uses her body to get what she wants. Why are people so hard on Lily who actually acts her age and not Amber who acts like a bleached blonde retarded azz ding bat?

#46   2008/03/15 07:03PM
    Sundevil98

Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!..

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.
    cane was hot till they put him with her sorry boring

I totally agree with you here, he's become such a weenie!

#47   2008/03/15 07:10PM
    Samoa Paradise

Quote Mustang007:
    Quote TAJ MAHAL:
    Quote Whopper_ Nation: I can easy tell that Cane loves Lily thats why he told her ,he want to respect her and Neil ,coz he is very serious with her,Cane try to take it slow,thats mean he really loves Lily,he said so himself to Neil,these couple are far more respectfull than PHICK,it was only takes days for them for committed adultry,lily and Cane are dating respectfully..Devon is not good with lily,I am hoping writer will break this funky ,lame married ..PHICK

Heh you are right,IMO Cane loves her very much,thats why he try to aprroach Neil,he just say too soon,he did not say that he dont want her to move in..slow is always respecfull,not like other stupid couples at GC..LOL
    I love Lily and Cane too,I think so too,they need to break up this LAMO married PHICK,let that Phylis hook up with devon,that will be Very sweet ,I like them together double date..LANE and DELISS{devon/phyliss)..make it happen..

Hell Yeah..!! hey buddies..you got it..Cane is really want Lily to move in eventually,he just respect her,bTW thats a damn good idea to pair Devon and Phylis coz this PHICK is boring me to death,none of us in my work like this very boring uncreative couple PHICK,lucky we have sweet Cane and Lily now who are more mature than that LAME PHICK.
    yeah,let Lily move in with Cane soon and lets break up this snore couple PHICK,let her be with Kevin or Devon..

Hei yall,I agree Cane really want Lily to move in but he said he will wait for a while coz he respect her and Neil,oh hell..LOL there are many people at GC who are older than Lily but still acting immature like grandma Nikki,she is whining too much about Victor but yet she married him 3 times,what a pathetic brat,then her son Wimp,wuss Nick who said want to be independent but still keep coming back to his father,Nick is pathetic brat,act like teen...Damn Dude..! also his wife too Zephylis ,who gigle like 5 years old girl when Adam flirt with her."oh I have been hit by young man" never happen before..damn thats sucks..!
    I could go on but ,its not important,just make my point..hmm..

#48   2008/03/16 05:28PM
    lilycanefan

Quote Samoa Paradise:
    Quote Mustang007:
    Quote TAJ MAHAL:

Hei yall,I agree Cane really want Lily to move in but he said he will wait for a while coz he respect her and Neil,oh hell..LOL there are many people at GC who are older than Lily but still acting immature like grandma Nikki,she is whining too much about Victor but yet she married him 3 times,what a pathetic brat,then her son Wimp,wuss Nick who said want to be independent but still keep coming back to his father,Nick is pathetic brat,act like teen...Damn Dude..! also his wife too Zephylis ,who gigle like 5 years old girl when Adam flirt with her."oh I have been hit by young man" never happen before..damn thats sucks..!
    I could go on but ,its not important,just make my point..hmm..

LOL, i agree with all that you said. Im glad Cane is taking it slow for Lilys sake, plus he knows how much this modeling thing means to her. Don't worry, if he did ask her to move in with him, the haters would still find some reason to bash them...all well I guess people like to spread the negativity instead of spreading positivity about couples that they do like. LANE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list