List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Started by romeojuliet at 2008/03/13 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 05:28PM, Views: 1526, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/03/13 03:59PM
    Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud
    Treester

Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!..

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.
    cane was hot till they put him with her sorry boring

Doesn't it seem like he baby sits her? He used to be so good. They need to come up with a good storyline for him, like hes REALLY not Jills son, something exciting would be nice. Enough of Gloworm.

#32   2008/03/13 08:23PM
    LuvThatSoap

You're right. Cane is boring. Lily is whinny and her umbilical cord is still attached. She is trying to break free of Neil but it's not going to happen overnight. I liked it better when Cane was mysterious. I would rather find out a little more about him and his past before I pair him up with Lily because she's easliy hurt(vunerable). At one time Cane was talkling about taking Jill and Kay to Australia. That would be more interesting than Lane. I would love to see this uncle who raised him. I bet there would be a better story. More intrigue.

#33   2008/03/13 09:15PM
    colormebadd

Quote sutherngirl: She is going to move in w/ him eventually.. and I can't wait!!..

I agree. The writing and the painting is all over the wall for those who can not see!!!!!

#34   2008/03/13 09:17PM
    colormebadd

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:

And you know this how??

I hope you're wrong. Lily has sucked the LIFE out of the Cane character.

Yep. She sure has.

I can't believe he even felt he had to address this issue. They slept together once and haven't even been out on a date, so why would anyone even be discussing moviing in???

So obvious. He wants her to move in. To answer your question. One plus one equals two. Cane just purchased a Condo out of the blue and Lily wants out of her father's place? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out does it?????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/13 09:24PM
    #35   2008/03/13 09:55PM
    onthewings

Lily is such a child trying to be sophisticated because she lived in France. She is a spoiled, protected brat. Cane needs to find a real "woman". At least Heather is a "grown up". I think Lily also makes a lousy model. She has no sparkle, charisma, personality with the camera. She just poses and sits and stands there like a statue. Grow up Lily. I am fed up with you being "daddy's girl" and your whinning, it does not make you beautiful.

Between her and Victor, I am going to stop watching the show. I stopped watching B&B because of spinless Ridge and nymp Brook.

Now we have this pathetic Lily. Cane needs a real woman.

#36   2008/03/13 10:30PM
    colormebadd

Quote onthewings: Lily is such a child trying to be sophisticated because she lived in France. She is a spoiled, protected brat. Cane needs to find a real "woman". At least Heather is a "grown up". I think Lily also makes a lousy model. She has no sparkle, charisma, personality with the camera. She just poses and sits and stands there like a statue. Grow up Lily. I am fed up with you being "daddy's girl" and your whinning, it does not make you beautiful.

Between her and Victor, I am going to stop watching the show. I stopped watching B&B because of spinless Ridge and nymp Brook.

Now we have this pathetic Lily. Cane needs a real woman.

ITA!!! Cane does need a real woman. Heather is just as whinny and is a brat just like Lily. I was not feeling Lily at all today with her photo shoot. She just needs to go back to school if he can't get a grip on the real world. She really sucked today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/13 10:32PM
    #37   2008/03/13 10:48PM
    deltafan

Bring Ashley back for Cane, what more of a woman would you want?

#38   2008/03/13 10:54PM
    colormebadd

Quote deltafan: Bring Ashley back for Cane, what more of a woman would you want?

Right again. Ashley does like her men young and hot these days. I don't blame her so do I.

#39   2008/03/14 05:22AM
    KLS75

Quote Curious_Georgia: I think the only reason they had Cane get a condo is because Lily is going to pay him a (surprise) booty call she's going to find him in bed with Chloe (or some other female).

I didn't think of that but it makes sense! That would be great. Love it!

#40   2008/03/14 06:43AM
    bubble303

Quote deltafan: Bring Ashley back for Cane, what more of a woman would you want?

No No
    Celebacy for Cane

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**
    **Dru for President**
    **Keep your clothes on Glo-Bug**

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list