List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Started by romeojuliet at 2008/03/13 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 05:28PM, Views: 1375, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/03/13 12:55PM
    Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud
    Sunnyflower

Quote Taps: I don't think she thought he was going to ask her to move in until he said to sit down he wants to talk. I thought that scene was messed up. Her face lit up when he said that, then he made the comment natural thing to do is to ask you to move in. You guys don't think he kinda led her on?

Yeah I know, the whole scene was weird. If he wanted to make Lily feel like a fool, I don't think he could have done a better job. He did set it up like that was the direction he was going in, and then he says it's too soon.

Bizarre.

#22   2008/03/13 01:09PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Curious_Georgia: I think the only reason they had Cane get a condo is because Lily is going to pay him a (surprise) booty call she's going to find him in bed with Chloe (or some other female).

NICE!

I love that idea!

#23   2008/03/13 01:47PM
    Whopper_ Nation

I can easy tell that Cane loves Lily thats why he told her ,he want to respect her and Neil ,coz he is very serious with her,Cane try to take it slow,thats mean he really loves Lily,he said so himself to Neil,these couple are far more respectfull than PHICK,it was only takes days for them for committed adultry,lily and Cane are dating respectfully..Devon is not good with lily,I am hoping writer will break this funky ,lame married ..PHICK
    let SycoPhil hook up with Kevin or Devon,yep thats all good DAMN..

#24   2008/03/13 01:58PM
    TAJ MAHAL

Quote Whopper_ Nation: I can easy tell that Cane loves Lily thats why he told her ,he want to respect her and Neil ,coz he is very serious with her,Cane try to take it slow,thats mean he really loves Lily,he said so himself to Neil,these couple are far more respectfull than PHICK,it was only takes days for them for committed adultry,lily and Cane are dating respectfully..Devon is not good with lily,I am hoping writer will break this funky ,lame married ..PHICK
    let SycoPhil hook up with Kevin or Devon,yep thats all good DAMN..

Heh you are right,IMO Cane loves her very much,thats why he try to aprroach Neil,he just say too soon,he did not say that he dont want her to move in..slow is always respecfull,not like other stupid couples at GC..LOL
    I love Lily and Cane too,I think so too,they need to break up this LAMO married PHICK,let that Phylis hook up with devon,that will be Very sweet ,I like them together double date..LANE and DELISS{devon/phyliss)..make it happen..

#25   2008/03/13 02:01PM
    Snizzle

i think he was actually thinking LILY would think he would ask her and that's why he told her to sit her fast behind down...i dont think he led her on....
    And why did Cane call daddy..didnt she just tell him he is so suffocating and needed space LMAO! they are wasting Cane...now he is Lily's new babysitter..sheesh

#26   2008/03/13 02:12PM
    Tuscany Lover

I believe Cane love Lily,he said so himself,he told her that its hard to hide his feeling for her,secondly Cane told Neil that he is falling for his daughter,thats more than enough prove IMO,any serious man will try to approach your daddy if they are dating ,means business..
    Lily and Cane are the only couple I love now beside Victor and Sabrina,the rest are very,extremely,totally,absolutey...SUCKS...lol..

#27   2008/03/13 03:30PM
    My princess

I believe they should move in together. Then he would see what a baby she is & kick her as$ out. Then I wouldn't to see them any more Or FF them.

#28   2008/03/13 03:48PM
    Madrid_Metro

Quote Tuscany Lover: I believe Cane love Lily,he said so himself,he told her that its hard to hide his feeling for her,secondly Cane told Neil that he is falling for his daughter,thats more than enough prove IMO,any serious man will try to approach your daddy if they are dating ,means business..
    Lily and Cane are the only couple I love now beside Victor and Sabrina,the rest are very,extremely,totally,absolutey...SUCKS...lol..

Yes they are madly in love,I think Cane will ask her to move in soon..thats sweet..I love to see their soft romance,and IMO lily is way more mature than many adult here such..Glorilla,Wimp Nick,grandma Nikki etc.
    writer should keep this lovely couple for a while..Lily and Cane,since they created the most boring,dull couple ever = "PHICK",let them move in and share their lovey dubby... I felt asleep everytime PHICK is in,only LANE wake me up..LOL

#29   2008/03/13 03:50PM
    Madrid_Metro

BTW, I totally agree with that idea,lets let Lily and Cane move in soon and break that stupid,boring married PHICK,let phylis be happy with young man like Devon..yep..lets go ..!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list