List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud

Started by romeojuliet at 2008/03/13 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 05:28PM, Views: 1564, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/13 12:07PM
    Re: cane o lilly i got a new place but you cant stay there dud
    sushinefun

I thought that whole scene was stupid. Who talks like that when they have just been dating a few weeks??? What made him think he even needed to bring it up. Lily was already moving in with Devon and she didn't pressure him or bring it up herself so what gives??? That guy is a hunk alright but what message was he sending her??? Does he thinks she's so young she may get too clingy and possessie?? Give me a break

#12   2008/03/13 12:07PM
    bubble303

Hehe he doesn't want her to move in.

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**

#13   2008/03/13 12:10PM
    romeojuliet

Quote bubble303: Hehe he doesn't want her to move in.

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**
    mm good point

#14   2008/03/13 12:15PM
    BabygirlAH

I still don't like Lily and Cane together. Devon would have been perfect for her. Too bad they made him her brother.

#15   2008/03/13 12:29PM
    KLS75

Quote sushinefun: I thought that whole scene was stupid. Who talks like that when they have just been dating a few weeks??? What made him think he even needed to bring it up. Lily was already moving in with Devon and she didn't pressure him or bring it up herself so what gives??? That guy is a hunk alright but what message was he sending her??? Does he thinks she's so young she may get too clingy and possessie?? Give me a break

I agree! That whole scene was out of place! It didn't make sense to bring it up at this point. I don't like Lilly and Cane together; BORING!

#16   2008/03/13 12:34PM
    Taps

Quote romeojuliet: give me a break did you see the look on lilly face. was she like dud i dont remember asking lmao

I saw the look. I really thought he was going to ask her to move in, not tell her she can't. I see it bothered her that the reason she can't is because of neil, i think lily is trying to grow up but daddy won't let her..

#17   2008/03/13 12:43PM
    Sunnyflower

So did I.

What an idiot. The writing is on the wall Lily. Read it!

#18   2008/03/13 12:47PM
    Taps

I don't think she thought he was going to ask her to move in until he said to sit down he wants to talk. I thought that scene was messed up. Her face lit up when he said that, then he made the comment natural thing to do is to ask you to move in. You guys don't think he kinda led her on?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list