List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHOTO SHOOT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHOTO SHOOT

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/13 07:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 06:36PM, Views: 804, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/03/13 02:39PM
    Re: PHOTO SHOOT
    bubble303

Celebacy is the RIGHT thing for Cane!!

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**
    **Dru for President**

#12   2008/03/13 02:48PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote bubble303: Lily CAN'T MODEL

Whiny lil cry baby

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**

So true.... So true... If we lock up Amber & Daniel we won't have anything to watch.....Every one else is sooo tired. I think Cane needs an equal.... and that would not be whining lil Lily.

#13   2008/03/13 03:01PM
    Plot-Twister

I mentioned that about the board room being used as a studio too. Must be more budget cuts. They had a backdrop in the board room, so they could not have been using it as scene.

#14   2008/03/13 03:09PM
    My princess

I liked Lily when she was on before. Then she quite & the other Lliy came on . Didn't like her. When this Lily came back on she was different. She acted like she was better then the rest. Chloe was right. She got to make up her mind if she wants to be a model & go for it. Quite being whimpy & act like a grown up. Tho she is no model.Never will be she comes off fake. Her & Cane is booooooooooooring.

#15   2008/03/13 07:23PM
    Ebybrowempoly

now when lily comes on i do the bathroom break.i can't stand her.i guess now they will make her to the piont where she throws up everything she eats and i guess she will do drugs.even if they do that she would still be boring.all she is good for is to stand around and look cute.keep her mouth shut and give that blank stare she is so good at.

#16   2008/03/13 07:25PM
    gommie

Quote divasoapfan: Pls correct me if i am wrong,my question is why is lily's photo shoot in the jabott board room? i remember when malcom worked at jabott he had a studio where he conducted his business. this just seems so not real to me,the lilly modeling storyline.

So everyone can come and watch of course--that way the model is distracted and can't do her job- the photographer is distracted b/c the model is and now he can't do his job--etc. etc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/13 07:26PM
    #17   2008/03/16 05:42PM
    lilycanefan

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote ojudy59: I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

Ditto. Cane and Lily are excellent FF material.

Cane and Lily are the best couple on the show..

I agree..Lily and cane are the best couple on the show. I think Lily is doing a great job at the whole model thing. They whern't looking for Professional models, just naturally beautiful people and thats Lily. She has matured so much and the actess protraying Lily is doing an excellent job!
    LANE FOREVER!!!

#18   2008/03/16 06:36PM
    chddrcheze09

i love cane and lily together however im tired of the modeling s/l. I think when chloe asked her to choose between school and modeling she should have picked school. Im a bit confused when is the true winner gonna be picked...i mean isnt she just a finalist...i think she should loose the whole contest and then have cane comfort her by finally asking her to move in with him

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list