List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHOTO SHOOT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHOTO SHOOT

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/13 07:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 06:36PM, Views: 844, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/13 07:27AM
    PHOTO SHOOT
    divasoapfan

Pls correct me if i am wrong,my question is why is lily's photo shoot in the jabott board room? i remember when malcom worked at jabott he had a studio where he conducted his business. this just seems so not real to me,the lilly modeling storyline.

#2   2008/03/13 07:34AM
    Re: PHOTO SHOOT
    ojudy59

I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

#3   2008/03/13 08:37AM
    carlotta1960

Quote ojudy59: I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

ITA. BOOOOOOORRRRing and unrealistic. I always hit fast forward on Lily and have been since Davetta left.

#4   2008/03/13 09:02AM
    ratty822

I originally liked Lily and Cane but now I agree they are just dull. They already lost the little bit of chemistry they originally had on screen and they should move on and put Cane with somebody else.

#5   2008/03/13 09:10AM
    arttchr

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOO!!!!.... she has gotten so whiny and icky... she is still immature in my eyes to make these adult decisions...

Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote ojudy59: I agree with you, this is my least fav s/l. It is boring just like the lilly/cain s/l it is boring. they need to pair lilly with someone closer to her age that she has something in common with. i always fast forward when i get to lilly and cain.

ITA. BOOOOOOORRRRing and unrealistic. I always hit fast forward on Lily and have been since Davetta left.

#6   2008/03/13 12:40PM
    pussykat

I am really sick of this s/l....it's just plain stupid...Why doesn't someone in charge (if anyone is) tell Chloe to back off...she is a royal pain in the arse!

#7   2008/03/13 12:43PM
    bubble303

Lily CAN'T MODEL

Whiny lil cry baby

**Jail for Amber and Daniel**
    **Celebacy for Cane**

#8   2008/03/13 02:04PM
    Soulsistah

Ditto. Cane and Lily are excellent FF material.

#9   2008/03/13 02:24PM
    cherchezlefemme

I agree... Malcolm and Blade both had studio's - I could understand when Sharon was on location, but what does a board room have to do with anything.... she's a beautiful young girl standing in an evening dress in a board room...What were they trying to project. (sigh) Well whatever it was... the only thing they succeeded in doing was having Chole get on my last nerve... and if I was Lily I would have claimed a bibolar moment and slapped that biotch....

#10   2008/03/13 02:36PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Soulsistah:

Ditto. Cane and Lily are excellent FF material.

Cane and Lily are the best couple on the show..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list