List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!

Started by Niki at 2006/11/20 09:06AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 07:41PM, Views: 507, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/20 09:06AM
    Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!
    Niki

Dru is a gorgeous woman. I know we have talked about this already, but I just can't see why they won't fix her hair. She has always looked classy and beautiful..They are making her look really crazy to the court with these hairdos!

#2   2006/11/20 10:50AM
    Re: Why won't they fix Dru's hair??? She's beautiful!
    lilmissthang20

i think its b/c they are trying to make her look stress out ya know, with the whole trial an devon, so they have to make her look like she doesnt care about her hair or anything like that right now.........

#3   2006/11/20 11:44AM
    dore

oh my god...I totaly agree with you.. They have Dru looking like a homeless woman....

#4   2006/11/23 03:24PM
    nyaccent

She wants to look like she looked when she first arrived on the show.....

#5   2006/11/23 03:29PM
    glowery

On their thanksgiving show I thought she looked very pretty.

#6   2006/11/30 05:58AM
    AmyTee

Quote Mona Lisa: I thought she looked good Thanksgiving. Lately, I do not think she has had the time, to take care of herself. I coundn't either if I were in her shoes
    WELL-SHE LOOKED FANTASTIC!!!!The best I've seen her in awhile....WHEN you go through what Dru's been through,some have lost their hair,lost weight,gained weight,took drugs,drank,etc-I have not seen her do any of these things.She has been a real trouper,and that who can deny?Think about it....the woman almost lost her husband to another woman(that would be enough to drive me insane)lost her job,her son was very ill and could have died....MAJOR TRAUMA....WHAT A STRONG LADY!

#7   2006/11/30 06:01AM
    Shys

Quote AmyTee:
    Quote Mona Lisa: I thought she looked good Thanksgiving. Lately, I do not think she has had the time, to take care of herself. I coundn't either if I were in her shoes
    WELL-SHE LOOKED FANTASTIC!!!!The best I've seen her in awhile....WHEN you go through what Dru's been through,some have lost their hair,lost weight,gained weight,took drugs,drank,etc-I have not seen her do any of these things.She has been a real trouper,and that who can deny?Think about it....the woman almost lost her husband to another woman(that would be enough to drive me insane)lost her job,her son was very ill and could have died....MAJOR TRAUMA....WHAT A STRONG LADY!

Your so right amy, i think she is about 47 yrs old in real life and i think she looks great. I hope i can look that good when i am 47.

#8   2006/12/01 05:27PM
    sywebb

Dru hair look great today I like when she where's her curly and natural.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list