List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/18 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 04:18AM, Views: 534, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/30 08:10PM
    Re: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?
    glowery

If Sheila never showed up, it would be too soon for me.

#12   2006/11/30 08:12PM
    gommie

WHO?????????????????

#13   2006/12/01 04:17AM
    BOB TUNNELTON

I LIKE SHEILA IN A WAY, BUT SHE HAS DONE THINGS TO HER MOTHER THAT DID-NOT SIT WELL WITH ME AT ALL, DO I WANT HER DEAD? NOT YET, I WANT HER TO COME AFTER LAUREN AND LAUREN SHOULD HAVE THE ULTIMATE VICTORY BY KILLING SHEILA, AND REQUESTING THREE METAL CHAINS BE WRAPED AROUND HER CASKET
    AND PADLOCKED, PUT THE CASKET BE PUT IN A METAL VAULT AND BLOW-TORCH SHUT, AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LAUREN WILL EVER HAVE PEACE.

#14   2006/12/01 04:18AM
    BOB TUNNELTON

I LIKE SHEILA IN A WAY, BUT SHE HAS DONE THINGS TO HER MOTHER THAT DID-NOT SIT WELL WITH ME AT ALL, DO I WANT HER DEAD? NOT YET, I WANT HER TO COME AFTER LAUREN AND LAUREN SHOULD HAVE THE ULTIMATE VICTORY BY KILLING SHEILA, AND REQUESTING THREE METAL CHAINS BE WRAPED AROUND HER CASKET
    AND PADLOCKED, PUT THE CASKET BE PUT IN A METAL VAULT AND BLOW-TORCH SHUT, AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LAUREN WILL EVER HAVE PEACE.

#15   2006/12/01 04:18AM
    BOB TUNNELTON

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list