List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's Still waiting for Shelia?

Started by patty34 at 2006/11/18 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 04:18AM, Views: 561, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/18 02:14PM
    Re: Who's Still waiting for Shelia?
    Tara

Thats a good question. I really have not decided how I feel about that yet. It puzzles me that the writers would basically write a boring one or two scenes showing a dead Phyllis look alike and then just drop it. Where would the drama be in that? Why didn't Phyllis get more upset about it? Why even bring Sheila back up if this was all they planned to do on the subject....because most of us don't even think about Sheila unless she is brought up...it all could have just been left alone. Nothing the writers have been doing lately has made much sense to me. LOL!!!

#2   2006/11/18 02:30PM
    heart and soul

If Jana or the Professor are her children, wouldn't they have been notified of her death? Could it be that when Phyliss went to south American, Shelia found her and killed her? leaving her on DNA in the body as a blood tranfusion. Remenber Shelia WAS a Nurse with all the capable training.

#3   2006/11/18 05:04PM
    lestress

I certainly hope that the sheila ship has sailed and that a few other ships will weigh anchor and be cast adrift as well.

#4   2006/11/19 12:40AM
    nyaccent

I hope Sheila's ship has sailed far away....No more Sheila.....but I don't think that is the case.....She'll be back!!!!!

#5   2006/11/19 06:19AM
    glowery

I am tired of the Sheila character, they need to kill her off once and for all. If they have to bring her back to kill her, then give Lauren the satisfaction of getting rid of her then she will know for sure that Sheila is no longer a threat.

I thought maybe the way Lauren was acting they might have had her involved in a storyline about postpartum depression which would have been so much more interesting than tired ole Sheila.

#6   2006/11/30 05:20PM
    Kizim

yes I am still waiting for Sheila, anything could happen from now until NY eve... anything...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list