List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria's pregnancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria's pregnancy

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/03/01 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2008/03/01 10:07AM, Views: 349, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/03/01 07:19AM
    Victoria's pregnancy
    divasoapfan

This seemed a little weird to me,Sabrina is suppose to be her best female friend. When a woman has a best female friend,don't you share everything,tell everything,every little dark secret you ever had? Well Victoria has been married including this marriage to J.T. (4 times) she has been pregant 3 times and lost 2 babies. Her baby with Cole Howard (Baby Eve was stillborn) and she lost Brad's baby!!!I guess what I am trying to say is it seemed to me Sabrina was in the dark about all this. Sabrina acted like this is the first time Vicky has been married or given birth....Any views on this topic? Or once again did the writers just think we forget past storylines?

#2   2008/03/01 08:26AM
    Re: Victoria's pregnancy
    gommie

Quote divasoapfan: This seemed a little weird to me,Sabrina is suppose to be her best female friend. When a woman has a best female friend,don't you share everything,tell everything,every little dark secret you ever had? Well Victoria has been married including this marriage to J.T. (4 times) she has been pregant 3 times and lost 2 babies. Her baby with Cole Howard (Baby Eve was stillborn) and she lost Brad's baby!!!I guess what I am trying to say is it seemed to me Sabrina was in the dark about all this. Sabrina acted like this is the first time Vicky has been married or given birth....Any views on this topic? Or once again did the writers just think we forget past storylines?

C'mon divasoapfan....don't you remember when Victoria sent that first email how she went on about not having seen or spoken with her BFF in a long time.......they just do things differently in GC than other parts of the world-

#3   2008/03/01 08:42AM
    divasoapfan

yes (mornin goomie)but whe she lost (baby eve) it was after that that she went to italy,would she not of told sabrina about that.

#4   2008/03/01 08:43AM
    divasoapfan

Gommie i have to go & put on my specs

#5   2008/03/01 09:20AM
    gommie

Quote divasoapfan: yes (mornin goomie)but whe she lost (baby eve) it was after that that she went to italy,would she not of told sabrina about that.

mornin' girl...I wasn't watching during that time-so I didn't know..I think sabrina has only been her real BFF for about 2 weeks now... get them specs on girl..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/01 09:35AM
    #6   2008/03/01 09:29AM
    KBsGirl

hi!
    "Sabrina" was just made up 2 weeks ago. hahaha And you have to remember - WHEN has Victoria ever had a female friend? This is all very new to her. hahaha
    I would like to know, how Victoria and Sabrina even met, and where they were room-mates. They keep talking about Paris, is there a Paris, Italy that I can't seem to recall?

#7   2008/03/01 09:30AM
    Eppy

Quote divasoapfan: yes (mornin goomie)but whe she lost (baby eve) it was after that that she went to italy,would she not of told sabrina about that.
    How do we know what they talked about after they became acquainted while Vikki lived in Italy?

#8   2008/03/01 09:58AM
    divasoapfan

i was under the impression that sabrina & vicky were friends for a long time in paris. it was made out to be that vicky was gone and living in paris for a quite some time. that is why i was thinking that sabrina and her had a history with friendship.....anyway with vicky loosing 2 babies i would think that she would not let baby reed out of her sight and that all of her motherly instinct would come shinning through.....at least vicky now that reed is ill stay home and give him a chance to recoup please!!!!

#9   2008/03/01 10:04AM
    Eppy

Quote divasoapfan: i was under the impression that sabrina & vicky were friends for a long time in paris. it was made out to be that vicky was gone and living in paris for a quite some time. that is why i was thinking that sabrina and her had a history with friendship.....anyway with vicky loosing 2 babies i would think that she would not let baby reed out of her sight and that all of her motherly instinct would come shinning through.....at least vicky now that reed is ill stay home and give him a chance to recoup please!!!! ;
    Vikki left GC and moved to Italy and began to study art...don't ever remember any mention of her spending time in Paris. She probably met Sabrina in Italy while she was a curator there. Sabrina became a curator in Paris before coming to GC. Anyway, that's how I understand it. Victor and Nikki went to Italy to encourage Vikki to come home. Don't think she ever lived in Paris.

#10   2008/03/01 10:07AM
    gommie

Quote divasoapfan: i was under the impression that sabrina & vicky were friends for a long time in paris. it was made out to be that vicky was gone and living in paris for a quite some time. that is why i was thinking that sabrina and her had a history with friendship.....anyway with vicky loosing 2 babies i would think that she would not let baby reed out of her sight and that all of her motherly instinct would come shinning through.....at least vicky now that reed is ill stay home and give him a chance to recoup please!!!!

LOL...You do think like me ..I was thinking that now with Sabrina here-Victoria will have a reason to stay home

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list