List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casandra Rollins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casandra Rollins

Started by nikkicat at 2008/02/29 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:51PM, Views: 770, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/02/29 01:24PM
    Re: Casandra Rollins
    Eppy

Casandra was married to mogal George Rawlins who was a friend of Paul's. Paul saw a painting of her in an art gallery and went on a quest to find her - he was obsessed to find out who she was. When he found her they began an affair unbeknownst to Paul that she was George's wife...she was an interior designer. Through her affair with Paul, she also became acquainted with Victor and Brad. George developed a terminal disease and after he discovered Cassandra and Paul were having an affair, he arranged to have himself murdered, for hire, with the intent of framing Paul for it. It looked like it was going to work, but Paul and his detective father tracked and located the real killer in the Bahamas. Before that tho, the real killer, tied up Cassandra then set up some kind of a device connected to a gun which would go off and kill her at a certain time. Victor got wind of the plot and ran in and saved her at the last minute. There was no romance between Victor and Cassandra. As far as Brad is concerned, Cassandra (who was a little nutty) drugged Brad (ala Amber and Cane) and they flew together to Vegas and married. Brad had no knowledge of all this - he didn't even like her. He went to have the marriage legally annulled but before the judge could finalize it, she was killed by a truck and Brad inherited her money from George. He then went to Italy and used that money to start his own software company. Whew!!!!! Did I miss something?!!

#12   2008/02/29 01:29PM
    Plot-Twister

Paul and Cassandra didn't date? I thought for sure that they did. The end is right, I remember that now.

#13   2008/02/29 01:31PM
    Eppy

Quote Plot-Twister: Paul and Cassandra didn't date? I thought for sure that they did. The end is right, I remember that now.
    Yes, in the beginning, Paul and Cassandra had an affair. My post indicated that in the beginning.

#14   2008/02/29 02:12PM
    judy_bo_booty

Through the story of Brad taking his friends identity, it was when he was barely able to join the military, remember? It't not like he stole someone's indentity to better himself in life. He did it to live and save his mother. But he was supposed to have joined the military when it happened, so he must have been around 18.

#15   2008/02/29 05:36PM
    Eppy

Quote judy_bo_booty: Through the story of Brad taking his friends identity, it was when he was barely able to join the military, remember? It't not like he stole someone's indentity to better himself in life. He did it to live and save his mother. But he was supposed to have joined the military when it happened, so he must have been around 18.
    Correct, because he and his buddy, Brad Carlton, were friends in highschool and played on the same baseball team. Young 'uns, they were.

#16   2008/02/29 09:51PM
    KikiChic19

Quote Eppy: Casandra was married to mogal George Rawlins who was a friend of Paul's. Paul saw a painting of her in an art gallery and went on a quest to find her - he was obsessed to find out who she was. When he found her they began an affair unbeknownst to Paul that she was George's wife...she was an interior designer. Through her affair with Paul, she also became acquainted with Victor and Brad. George developed a terminal disease and after he discovered Cassandra and Paul were having an affair, he arranged to have himself murdered, for hire, with the intent of framing Paul for it. It looked like it was going to work, but Paul and his detective father tracked and located the real killer in the Bahamas. Before that tho, the real killer, tied up Cassandra then set up some kind of a device connected to a gun which would go off and kill her at a certain time. Victor got wind of the plot and ran in and saved her at the last minute. There was no romance between Victor and Cassandra. As far as Brad is concerned, Cassandra (who was a little nutty) drugged Brad (ala Amber and Cane) and they flew together to Vegas and married. Brad had no knowledge of all this - he didn't even like her. He went to have the marriage legally annulled but before the judge could finalize it, she was killed by a truck and Brad inherited her money from George. He then went to Italy and used that money to start his own software company. Whew!!!!! Did I miss something?!!

Nope, didn't miss a thing!!

For all those asking...it Lisa Mansfield who caged Brad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/29 09:52PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list