List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casandra Rollins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casandra Rollins

Started by nikkicat at 2008/02/29 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/29 09:51PM, Views: 810, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/29 11:48AM
    Casandra Rollins
    nikkicat

Wasn't Victor involved with Casandra Rollins? I believe that Brad was married to her, or maybe it was Paul. That SL was going on when I first started watching Y&R.

#2   2008/02/29 12:20PM
    Re: Casandra Rollins
    cherchezlefemme

Quote nikkicat: Wasn't Victor involved with Casandra Rollins? I believe that Brad was married to her, or maybe it was Paul. That SL was going on when I first started watching Y&R.

That's how Brad got his money.... He married Cassandra...I believe she locked his azz up in a cage and it was Paul who found him!

#3   2008/02/29 12:25PM
    Plot-Twister

I don't think it was her who locked him in a cage, that was some other crazy chick. Paul was in love with her while he was investigating her for her husband. I think the husband died and Paul was implicated in his death. Cass had married Brad and was about to divorce him (the papers were not finalized when she died) so Brad inherited the money. She really loved Paul.

I could be mistaken, that is a long time for me and I was in HS so things are hazy.

#4   2008/02/29 12:27PM
    gommie

I think Victor and Cassandra shared some kind of fling-but that was all..

#5   2008/02/29 12:57PM
    lubug

I watched Y&R when Brad was locked in the cage. I was just thinking about that the other day. Was it Tracy that did that? I can't remember.

#6   2008/02/29 01:00PM
    judy_bo_booty

Brad's other crazy ex locked him in the cage while he was married to Tracy. She thought he had just ran off and left her.
    Paul was the one who fooled around with Cassandra. He had been hired by her dying husband, who ended up framing Paul for his death, which was by his own hands for having an affair with his wife.
    Then during or after the trial, Cassandra was the one who set her eyes on Brad. She drugged him to marry her.
    She was killed by a hit and run driver soon after the marraige leaving Brad all of her money. That is why he does not need Vicky's money, Cassandras husband was richer than Victor.

#7   2008/02/29 01:00PM
    Plot-Twister

Nope, I know it wasn't Tracy. It was some other whack job.

#8   2008/02/29 01:04PM
    Plot-Twister

It was his first wife Lisa Carlton, she was obsessed with him.

Now, knowing this history, it just doesn't seem likely that Brad would have taken the real Brad's identity when he was what, 18? Then he came on the show young and was a lawn man????

#9   2008/02/29 01:22PM
    gommie

LOL...they sure like locking people up in cages on this soap!!

#10   2008/02/29 01:24PM
    Plot-Twister

Victor doesn't use cages. He gives them more room....A soundproof basement!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list